• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.1

No permission to download
When I try to install Rey Core plugin it does not install and Plugin not activated. A higher version of Rey Core is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin message shows

When I try to install Rey Core plugin it does not install and Plugin not activated. A higher version of Rey Core is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin message shows
Version: 2.3.6 is in the plugins folder in the main download zip, install these first and then activate the theme.

Reactions: Nabeel
Hi @Babak , Hope you are doing well.
I just updated rey theme in my wordpress website and it is asking for registering theme, Can you please confirm it is nulled already?

Regards.

Can anyone provide demo data for san-francisco?
Thanks in advance.

Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey Theme v2.4.1

Download Rey v2.4.1 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.4.1 REY THEME REY CORE
26 Oct 2022

• Improvement: Carousel element, added Free drag option;
  • Fix: Update not refreshing assets regeneration causing site to appear unstyled;
  • Fix: Drop panel error in the JS console, preventing catalog products to show;
  • Fix: Empty Cart panel not opening when WPRocket is running;
  • Fix: Migration on content padding not refreshing left/right values;
  • Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please register your copy of REY, to enable importing demos, updates, premium plugins and other features. :cry:

all you need is just the REY CORE 2.4.1

here I upload mine. I purchased this theme a while ago.

Attachments

• rey-core.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
here all plugins last update with theme included

Attachments

• Rey_plugins by aragon.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 34
  • Rey theme.zip
    292.8 KB · Views: 23
theme is nulled.
but I could not download the CORE plugin via wordpress- so in case somebody else has the same error, I shared a zip file with core plugin ready to import.
it keeps asking for a license and cannot import demos if you dont have license.

Please register your copy of REY, to enable importing demos, updates, premium plugins and other features. :cry:

theme is nulled.
but I could not download the CORE plugin via wordpress- so in case somebody else has the same error, I shared a zip file with core plugin ready to import.

it keeps asking for a license and cannot import demos if you dont have license.

Guys.... Open the downloaded zip please, in the theme file there are plugins and demo data.

Guys.... Open the downloaded zip please, in the theme file there are plugins and demo data.
i did that. but theme is still not nulled and asking for activation. i try importing demo content and i get error server error 500

Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey Theme v2.4.2

Download Rey v2.4.2 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.4.2 REY THEME REY CORE
2 Nov 2022

• Improvement: Added option to move product catalog’s rating after the title and also expand the display with review count;
  • Improvement: Show quantity field in catalog items when all variation attributes are enabled;
  • Silent Improvement: Estimated Delivery in Cart/Checkout;
  • Improvement: Elementor 3.8 container class changes;
  • Improvement: Compatibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JackTang
Theme is still not nulled and asking for activation. i try importing demo content and i get error server error 500 :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock