• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Reviews System Plugin Addon For LaraClassifier

Reviews System Plugin Addon For LaraClassifier v3.8

No permission to download
Thank you for your contribution, by any chance will you have the v3.4 version?

It gave this error after uploading​

500​

Internal Server Error​

Class "App\Http\Controllers\Admin\Panel\Library\PanelRoutes" not found
In the: /extras/plugins/reviews/ReviewsServiceProvider.php file at line: 79

Hello, I don't know if you are French, which I would translate into French and English. I would have liked to know, because the Reviews System (v3.8) plugin for LaraClassifier gives me an error, which I installed correctly, as indicated in the plugin documentation, here is the error in capture below -below.

Can you help me with these problems?

Attachments

• Sans titre 1.png
    Sans titre 1.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 11
For those who want, I corrected the problem for the "Reviews System" plugin for version 3.8 of the plugin, so the plugin is compatible on LaraClassifier 13.0.0 only and incompatible on the new version of the script

Attachments

• reviews-system-for-laraclassified-3.8.1.zip
    40.9 KB · Views: 15
Here Reviews plugin v4.0.0 (Not nulled)

Attachments

• codecanyon-20441932-reviews-system-for-laraclassified-v4.0.0.zip
    38.4 KB · Views: 21
Here Reviews plugin v4.0.0 (Not nulled)

To NULLED the plugin, in the "init.json" file you need to do as below or download the file as attachment

CURRENT :
JavaScript:
{
    "name": "reviews",
    "version": "4.0.0",
    "display_name": "Reviews",
    "description": "Reviews System",
    "author": "Bedigit",
    "category": "item-module",
    "has_installer": true,
    "item_id": "16458425"
}

PATCH:
JavaScript:
{
    "item_id": ""
}

It's quite simple, you just have to delete the value of item_id which is currently "16458425", from which you delete it.

Attachments

• init.zip
    250 bytes · Views: 9
This is the same for all the plugins in the script, if you do not have the license key, you simply replace the (value indicated) [ "item_id": "{value}" ] with nothing (do not do anything space)

To NULLED the plugin, in the "init.json" file you need to do as below or download the file as attachment

CURRENT :
JavaScript:
{
    "item_id": "16458425"
}

PATCH:
JavaScript:
{
    "item_id": ""
}

It's quite simple, you just have to delete the value of item_id which is currently "16458425", from which you delete it.
Thanks for this great knowledge. Does this method work on all other laraclassifier plugins or only reviews?

4.0.0 not work on Laraclassifier Version 14.1.0, please update to Reviews System Plugin Addon v4.0.2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock