• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Reviews - netycoon.com

Shafen

Jan 30, 2021
I would like your opinion about my netycoon.com site. I have used Divi theme and builder with gravity forms for client application multi step form here netycoon.com/project-application and I have made improvements to my portfolio page design using hover scrolling full website screenshot. check here netycoon.com/portfolio
Its a business showcase website so no login needed

I am waiting for your suggestions on what it can be improved, removed or added
Thank you

Reactions: Winterino
Hi Shafen,

Thanks for letting us review your site.
It is a very attractive-looking site.
I only managed to have a look through your home page, here are some things I noticed that you may want to consider changing:

• The quote button does not do anything (no popups or doesn't take me to another page).
  • Further, down the page in the about us section, there is a floating full stop between the text and the button.
  • For the button, I would suggest saying "Get To Know Us" instead of "Know Us More", as it sounds more grammatically correct.
  • In the portfolio section, the images have a jagged edge which stands out a lot against the dark background.
  • The satisfied clients' area just displays as a shortcode.
  • In the footer section on the bottom left where it says "midsize businesses by making there online presence" it should rather say "midsize businesses by enhancing THEIR online presence".
  • Right at the bottom, it should say "Copyright" with no s at the end of the word.
I hope these little tweaks help. I know sometimes it helps to have fresh eyes on something because when you stare at it for so long when you work on it, it can become less noticeable.

I apologize for not looking through the other pages.
As a final thought, I would like to say that I think it's a very nice site. I like the bold colours, I like the large fonts and the imagery is very well suited for the look.
You have done a good job :)

Hi Shafen,

Thanks for letting us review your site.
It is a very attractive-looking site.
I only managed to have a look through your home page, here are some things I noticed that you may want to consider changing:

• The quote button does not do anything (no popups or doesn't take me to another page).
  • Further, down the page in the about us section, there is a floating full stop between the text and the button.
  • For the button, I would suggest saying "Get To Know Us" instead of "Know Us More", as it sounds more grammatically correct.
  • In the portfolio section, the images have a jagged edge which stands out a lot against the dark background.
  • The satisfied clients' area just displays as a shortcode.
  • In the footer section on the bottom left where it says "midsize businesses by making there online presence" it should rather say "midsize businesses by enhancing THEIR online presence".
  • Right at the bottom, it should say "Copyright" with no s at the end of the word.
I hope these little tweaks help. I know sometimes it helps to have fresh eyes on something because when you stare at it for so long when you work on it, it can become less noticeable.

I apologize for not looking through the other pages.
As a final thought, I would like to say that I think it's a very nice site. I like the bold colours, I like the large fonts and the imagery is very well suited for the look.
You have done a good job :)
Thanks Winterino, Really appreciate you spared time for reviewing my website with attention to details
I fixed all mentioned issues
Request is please check other pages and suggest if anything needs attention

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock