• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: xilften.lovestoblog.com

Checked

1. The hero section or top background could have a GIF from part of the movie to display instead of it just being static. Some use video preview but not good a GIF will be good for fast loading

2. The ads above the theme is covering the top of the site and even part of the logo. You can try adding more spacing or place the ads static below the screen. That is because people coming to your site are actually coming for the movies and not the theme. So that is the first priorty.

3. Currently am not able to watch online on both servers available i guess you are still working on it just thought you should know.

For now that is all i have spotted.

Kindly ensure to give me review too

Reactions: nftredactor.com
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock