• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Gramsavers.com

sysads

Sep 10, 2019
recipegym.com
Hi All, this site was initially an Instagram image and video download site but no one had saw it hence did not make any earnings from it.

I decided to change it to a gifs site but so far I manually post gifs to it since i don't know how to automate it.

Feel free to review site and advise on areas I need to improve on and also if anyone has idea on how to automate gag postings.

thanks

Heres my review

1.The site loading time no bad so far 1.7 sec here in Pennsylvania
  1. The site theme not helping at all looks empty
  2. A lot of ads for a starter site with no much content gets enough traffic then advertised

4. Website SEO needs to be done here this is what your title says
(GRAMSAVERS - A collection of Viral Videos, Trending Videos, Meme Videos, Cats and Dog Compilations) but the site is about gif fixed that to get better traffic

That's all I got so far they're a lot of tools out there for automated blogs that can help you setup to work automatic just do some research fix does issue but seriously need to calm does ads

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock