• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : chapri.co.in

Just my personal views
1. The content of the main slider seems off. If it had only one image it would be good but as it is a slider. The content & image position of the next image is totally different. More like a distraction. Flow doesn't seem right.
2. Just below it the svg quality is not good enough (blurry)
3. In categories to explore. Please change the color of button and work with styling. Seems like an old age button. It is too big that it covered the whole mouth of the model behind it.
4. https://chapri.co.in/shop/?v=d71bdd22c8bb in this section the last list of items are not aligned. You merged clothes with customized items.
5. In search bar remove the black border(outline) that appears. When selecting options or searching.
6. I dont like your sale button. On white background. It seems like an icon is floating.
7. The size of my account and cart icon in navbar is too small.
8. Dont add so many colors for heading. And use same size. Try adding more styles to images. UI needs a lot if improvement
Speed of website is good enough :)
It is not a complete review. But did my part.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock