• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: catto.es

macvid

Dec 21, 2020
Hello, this is an idea for a small ecommerce, I'm sorry it's in Spanish.

Any feedback is welcome. Site: catto.es

Thanksh! Well, I'll check on that. I thought I had the redirection already done.

i have no comment on the design because it's the Konte theme and it's nice and minimal, i like it.
But if it's better to use a better on more rich footer, It'll help you for SEO

Good Luck with your business

i have no comment on the design because it's the Konte theme and it's nice and minimal, i like it.
But if it's better to use a better on more rich footer, It'll help you for SEO

Good Luck with your business
I also agree with him for design because it's ready-made template.
Additionally;
You have few products and I think it's just color variations for same product so,
- You dont need "search bar"
- You would create only one product with color variants and customers can view how it looks other colors without exit page. (And you can separate also variants as single product with a plugin)
- I think zoom function does not work or optimize plugin prevent to load it so you need to check this otherwise does not make sense to load 1400px images for it.
- Mobile and desktop menu are different and mobile menu has FAQS item which probably came with demo import and it does not work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakaria123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock