• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: algerie-evenement.com

Hi there,
Sorry that I'm blunt, but your website gives a horrible non-user vibe.
1) Your logo is hardly visible, more so for the subtitle of the logo
2) The search field is in the middle of the page, and the primary menu comes after that. That's an awful take there. (Ideally, you can change your topbar and navbar to be two separate rows.
3) Page doesn't load fully, or it does, and the design is messed up.
4) Pure white and black do not look suitable for user use. Your website is wholly #000 and #fff.
5) Don't use icons for your blog posts. it just doesn't make sense and only drives away your visitors.
6) The footer does not look good and needs to be recognized as a footer, not part of the body.

There are many other issues that when you fix these I can take a look

• Love
Reactions: angedevie
Forgive me for being straightforward but the site just does not look good on both mobile and desktop. As a visitor, I would close the tab as fast as possible if this kind of site loaded in front of my face lol. I highly suggest that you use a CMS with ready-made themes/templates to at least improve the UX/UI aspects of your site.

• Love
Hi,

Homepage is not good don't match with website type

can't scroll to event drop down to check add event, find event

All menu page links page are broken only text is visible

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock