• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) Wp Pusher

This plugin is awesome... don't know if is possible to get nulled version :/ anyone know an similar plugin that do the same job? How to keep multiple websites with plugins and themes updated but getting the update from an custom repository !

new version, nulled as per @niznet code
works like a charm
useful af to have your own private repository to automatically update your WP installations
this plugin is well underrated

Attachments

• wppusher-v3.0.8-nulled.zip
    87.5 KB · Views: 20
How do you make it push your whole blog instead of just plugins or themes?
I'm not sure I follow you.
We use it to automagically update plugins without user intervention. You can do that with themes, too.

What are you trying to achieve?

I'm not sure I follow you.
We use it to automagically update plugins without user intervention. You can do that with themes, too.

What are you trying to achieve?

https://versionpress.com

Just like that and it's free too, but it's no longer maintained.

UA5NlBa.png

o9ExSDC.png

https://versionpress.com

Just like that and it's free too, but it's no longer maintained.

UA5NlBa.png

o9ExSDC.png
TL;DR: This is beyond the capabilities of this plugin.

WP Pusher allows you to manage repositories others than the official WordPress for both plugins and themes.
As far as I know, there is no well maintained plugin for version control. Both VersionPress and Revisr were abandoned.
You can take a look at WP Rollback for rolling back plugins if anything fails. It's a must for troubleshooting.

If you want version control over the content that is being published, take a look at PublishPress.
If you want version control over changes to the database, there are several solutions for MySQL/MariaDB. It will also depends on your host. A popular one is Flyway but you need the commercial version for specific hosting platforms such as GCP.

WP Pusher + PublishPress + MySQL version control may give you what you are looking for. But you will have three different tools with three different interfaces.

Then again, there may be other tools that I am not aware of.

Anyone has the latest version of this plugin to try? Link is broken for the last one.

@Babak is it possible to move this as a plugin repository? It seems to sit under "Plugin Request" and we have users sharing the plugin that looks to be recent.

Thanks

The latest version: WP Pusher 3.0.13 NULLED
I have corrected the licensing issue with this one, you can actually register with any key. Above version only works as registered if you already have the older version. This one you can install it fresh and register with any key.

Attachments

• wppusher(1).zip
    616.5 KB · Views: 21
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock