• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQUEST - Wallet Coupon

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars

@NullMaster @TassieNZ
If you don't have the plugin I would like to go for a group buy. In that case, can you guys tell me if it's going to be possible to make a nulled version of it as per forum rules?

@NullMaster @TassieNZ
If you don't have the plugin I would like to go for a group buy. In that case, can you guys tell me if it's going to be possible to make a nulled version of it as per forum rules?
For a Group Buy, please ask any questions to @CyberDeviL
As for nulling, we never know until we see the files. Most we can, but you never know 100%. Some have encryption like ionCube and in general not worth the headache.

TassieNZ :)

For a Group Buy, please ask any questions to @CyberDeviL
As for nulling, we never know until we see the files. Most we can, but you never know 100%. Some have encryption like ionCube and in general not worth the headache.

Thanks for the reply TassieNZ. I asked @CyberDeviL in the first place and he told me to post here tagging you guys. So I believe I will have to ask him again. Thanks anyway.

Thanks for the reply TassieNZ. I asked cyberDevil in the first place and he told me to post here tagging you guys. So I believe I will have to ask him again. Thanks anyway.
Well, "we" have answered regarding the nulling. Just the Group purchase you need to be sure about. As I said though, no guarantees with nulling until we see the files.

Well, "we" have answered regarding the nulling. Just the Group purchase you need to be sure about. As I said though, no guarantees with nulling until we see the files.
I can understand. Let's see what could be done. Thank you.

You're well eligible for a group buy.

I should have been 😂 but now I'm blocked by the "90 days" thing Cyberdevil added to it.

Yet to become 3 months here.

I see that the subscription is per year. No unlimited sites or lifetime membership.

That means the group buy would keep occurring every year?

Big thank you to @freenulled for nulling assistance. :)

Woo Wallet Coupons v1.0.3 NULLED

anyone could help with the download link of this plugin. I see the spoiler link on Mega is not functional anymore. Thanks a ton in advance.

anyone could help with the download link of this plugin. I see the spoiler link on Mega is not functional anymore. Thanks a ton in advance.
:)

Attachments

• woo-wallet-coupons-1.0.3_NULLED.zip
    23.5 KB · Views: 44
This is an old request thread for untouched only, it is not a nulling request.

If you want updates put it in it's own resource.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock