• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQUEST) Someone to make a little php/mysql customization in WoWonder

smartass

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 5, 2019
Hi. I need someone to do a little php/mysql customization in WoWoder (https://babia.to/resources/wowonder-the-ultimate-php-social-network-platform-v2-5.4753/ ). The script has a funcion to generate invitation codes when registration is disabled. The problem is that every invitation code can be used just once. I need someone to make those invitation codes to be able to be used unlimited times.

Why I need this?
The script has another fuction that allows users to send invitation emails. I want to generate invitation code and include it into the invitation emails. This way the users will be able to invite their friends to register. By default, only the administrator can use invitation codes, because he generates them and they can be used just once.

I'll pay for this service. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, Xmas has been busy.

You can modify the code that deletes invitations to skip deleting them, this will allow you to use a code multiple times. That change is to be made here:

Code: \Script\assets\includes\functions_three.php [line 4692 - Wo_DeleteAdminInvitation()]

If you want to reuse the function as it is on the admin screen, then you can use the code here:
Code: \Script\xhr\admincp.php
Code: \Script\assets\includes\functions_three.php [line 4671 - Wo_InsertAdminInvitation()]
HTML: \Script\admin-panel\pages\manage-invitation-keys

I'm not sure how you want to use it, but if you give me more info I can look into it for you.

I want to generate invitation code and include it in invitation email template that users send to invite their friends to register. This way not only the administrator will have the ability to invite users but also the already registered users will be able to invite their friends and they will receive the invitation code.

Ok, then just comment out the lines that delete the invitation, found here:

Code: \Script\assets\includes\functions_three.php [line 4692 - Wo_DeleteAdminInvitation()]

Reactions: smartass
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock