• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{Request Nulled] Boss 2.0 Theme

Can ANYONE help me null this theme? I have been trying with no luck. <3

This is confusing, especially as I don't use the theme!

From what I can see you need the new Platform Theme and Platform Plugin installed for this to function? Also, should work without need for any nulling.

Please let me know if all this helps! If it does need nulling, let me know, but I can't look at it until the end of the week.

Platform Theme 1.1.2

Platform Plugin 1.1.0

Boss 2.5.3

And BuddyBoss Complete.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
@TassieNZ why do not we create a space just for buddypress?
This is confusing, especially as I don't use the theme!

From what I can see you need the new Platform Theme and Platform Plugin installed for this to function? Also, should work without need for any nulling.

Please let me know if all this helps! If it does need nulling, let me know, but I can't look at it until the end of the week.

Platform Theme 1.1.2

Platform Plugin 1.1.0

Boss 2.5.3

And BuddyBoss Complete.

why do not we create a space just for buddypress?

Alright, we now have a section for BuddyBoss as requested.

As I don't use BuddyBoss, it's up to you guys to tell us what you want and what existing items in this thread you want to be made Resources.

If you request an item, make sure there is a link to it, or I ignore it! :)

If the section doesn't get much use it will be deleted.

Reactions: termok
Alright, we now have a section for BuddyBoss as requested.

As I don't use BuddyBoss, it's up to you guys to tell us what you want and what existing items in this thread you want to be made Resources.

If you request an item, make sure there is a link to it, or I ignore it! :)

If the section doesn't get much use it will be deleted.

Thank you for that. It is amazing to be able to own an area dedicated to buddyboss.

I believe that the community that uses solutions for buddypress will be very happy.

Thank you for that. It is amazing to be able to own an area dedicated to buddyboss.

I believe that the community that uses solutions for buddypress will be very happy.
Just hope there are enough people who use it. :)

@TassieNZ I own some buddyboss features in their latest versions:

BuddyBoss Inbox - 1.1.4
Location Autocomplete for BuddyPress - 1.2.1
BuddyBoss Media - 3.2.8
BuddyPress Member Types - 1.1.5
BP Portfolio PRO - 1.2.4
BuddyPress Reorder Tabs - 2.0.1
BuddyBoss Reply by Email - 1.0.4
BuddyPress User Blog - 1.3.3
BuddyBoss Wall - 1.3.7

@TassieNZ I own some buddyboss features in their latest versions:

BuddyBoss Inbox - 1.1.4
Location Autocomplete for BuddyPress - 1.2.1
BuddyBoss Media - 3.2.8
BuddyPress Member Types - 1.1.5
BP Portfolio PRO - 1.2.4
BuddyPress Reorder Tabs - 2.0.1
BuddyBoss Reply by Email - 1.0.4
BuddyPress User Blog - 1.3.3
BuddyBoss Wall - 1.3.7
Thanks. I have all of these. Will upload as time permits. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock