• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Neve Pro - Wordpress Theme

JLAcostaE

Banned User
Sep 27, 2019
Venezuela
Hello everyone, I was trying to null the "NEVE" theme but I didn't make it, so I came here. Thanks in advance for the help.
  • Title for your request: NEVE PRO Wordpress Theme
  • Version: I'm looking for version 2.4.3 (or any other version not less than 2.4)
  • Link: https://themeisle.com/themes/neve/

Reactions: Honor
Just tested,

Adding the plugin doesn't appear to enable the pro functionality in the theme. (Or do anything at all, really).

Cheers,
Magoo

Just tested,

Adding the plugin doesn't appear to enable the pro functionality in the theme. (Or do anything at all, really).

Cheers,
Magoo
Not True you need to read the manual to see what is activated with the pro version.

file-Vn18ShCa1o.png

Here's a tip then... Adding the theme AFTER activating the addon causes the Neve menu to show..
The other way round doesn;t. (Or it didn't for me, anyway)

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: ckeeper
Having problems changing header background color and be able to have it stay what I change it to in the customize option...

Turn of all your cache related plugins when doing these sort of theme changes,or flush the cache to see all the changes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock