• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQUEST) Memberium

Good plugin, similiar to ActiveMember 360. Not sure if this is nullable.

Hi! I'm looking for this kind of plugin too, I would like to ask you one thing:

I'm using Learndash as lms and Elementor as Builder

For now I've created a simple optin page with a normal form connected to Active campaign (Elementor default feature) then I make the user register through the standard learndash registration form.

This way works, but the user has to put his email twice, one for the optin form and one for the registration form.

With Active360 or Memberium can I connect the registration form of learndash directly with ActiveCampaign, so that when a user register to learndash his email is saved in a specific list in Active campaign?

Is there another plugin for doing that? (preferably free or nulled)

Thanks for the help!

Hi! I'm looking for this kind of plugin too, I would like to ask you one thing:

I'm using Learndash as lms and Elementor as Builder

For now I've created a simple optin page with a normal form connected to Active campaign (Elementor default feature) then I make the user register through the standard learndash registration form.

This way works, but the user has to put his email twice, one for the optin form and one for the registration form.

With Active360 or Memberium can I connect the registration form of learndash directly with ActiveCampaign, so that when a user register to learndash his email is saved in a specific list in Active campaign?

Is there another plugin for doing that? (preferably free or nulled)

Thanks for the help!

Hi
Wishlist member does that.
-Connected with LearnDash or not, you can make the default registered members in wp subscribe to a specific email list.
-You can make any membership level subscribe to a specific email list.
-And plenty of other possibilities.
PS: Wishlist member integrates with many systems of emails and other marketing stuff, so there is no need for extra plugins.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock