• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] GravityWP - ADD-ONADVANCED NUMBER FIELD For GravityForm

Thanks Nury for your help, but unfortunately in my case I need the function to add calculation on Min/Max Range for number field and also put a range slider, which it's only available using this plugin =/

I've tried to search it nulled or another plugin that can make it possible, but I didn't get any results.

I think I'll have to buy it. If so, I'll meet nulling request requirements and then put it in a nulling request so hopefully somebody can null it for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a great need because I have to add days, months and years to dates

For all those who need the plugin, here's the link to download.

It's not nulled yet and I don't know if it's gonna work for you. If not, maybe someone in community can work on this to make it available for everbody.

Attachments

• gravitywp-advanced-number-field-v1.0-beta.11.zip
    147.8 KB · Views: 89
kindly update to v1.0 please

[HEADING=3]Changelog Advanced Number Field[/HEADING] = 1.0 = - Fix mergetag being url encoded twice when used in confirmation redirect url. - Fix slider instruction not showing below the field in newer versions of Gravity Forms. - Update license handler. = 1.0-beta.14 = - Update dependencies to fix a security issue in a third party library. - Added support for dynamic frontend min/max range calculation for the range input (slider). - Fix range formula validation in the form editor. - Fix range calculations when the form has no regular calculations. = 1.0-beta.13 = - Slider textual output now updates in realtime. - Added field setting to enable continuous evaluation of calculations and conditional logic rules based on the slider field value. - Set the Slider output's CSS break-word property to normal, to prevent breaking of the textual output value when the form is nested in a WordPress Column Block. - Fix some potential PHP 8.0+ errors. E.g. when bcmath module is unavailable. = 1.0-beta.12 = - UX improvement: Remove custom units from the field value when the field has focus and is not readonly. - Fix PHP notice in admin area. - Fix 'less' and 'greater' not being translatable. - Fix compatibility issue with Gravity Flow Form Connector for fields with decimal comma fixed point notation. - Added pot file. - Added 'gravitywp_anf_show_thousands_sep' filter to allow hiding of thousands separators for fields with active advanced number settings. - Included Dutch translations.

kindly update to v1.0 please

thanks

Changelog Advanced Number Field​

= 1.0 =
- Fix mergetag being url encoded twice when used in confirmation redirect url.
- Fix slider instruction not showing below the field in newer versions of Gravity Forms.
- Update license handler.

= 1.0-beta.14 =
- Update dependencies to fix a security issue in a third party library.
- Added support for dynamic frontend min/max range calculation for the range input (slider).
- Fix range formula validation in the form editor.
- Fix range calculations when the form has no regular calculations.

Reactions: Tar_03
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock