• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Discount Rules for WooCommerce - PRO

I found it!!!
I think its an older version but work perfectly!

@Babak I will attach it here so you can check it, the file resource was on github. its tested and worked fine.

installation guide:

1- install it via any way you want.
2- activate
3- disable the free version, you don't need it
4- use the pro version without any license code!

Download link:

Attachments

• woo discount rules pro.txt
    73 bytes · Views: 181
Last edited:
Hi guys,

Hope you're all well.

Just wondered if anyone had this plugin by Flycart:

https://www.flycart.org/products/wordpress/woocommerce-discount-rules

Seems cool, not sure if there's another plugin that can offer the same function I'm after - buy one product and get a discount on a different product.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.
I need that plugin too!
I found it!!!

@Babak I will attach it here so you can check it, the file resource was on github. its tested and worked fine.

installation guide:

2- activate

Download link:
like a charm!! Thank you!!!!
This is what I get after activating this plugin!

1586625366829.png

Reactions: SteveClarkApp
I found it!!!

installation guide:

2- activate

Download link:
thanks!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock