• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce By THEMEHIGH

let me know if works or not

Download:

it did not work.
First activated the plugin it said: " Oops... WooCommerce Checkout & Account Field Editor requires an access to our API. From unknown reason, the API connectivity test failed. It's probably a temporary issue on our end. Just to be sure, with your permission, would it be o.k to run another connectivity test? "
I ignored that warning and go to settings page but plugin want to connect with freemius.com. There has two option Allow and Skip but when i click skip button it does not back any action.

It worked for me! Thank you very much @freenulled !!!

@guguk After activating you should select Enable free version, and then just skip the freemius updates. After that you will get redirected to the plugin options.

This was a very awaited plugin. I will try to upload the upcoming versions when they release it.

Good luck!
There have'nt "Enable Free version" option?

I'm not sure if it's working...
After activating the option "upgrade" is enabled e I've a warning message at the top... as you can see at the picture!
Can you help me?

Attachments

• screenshot-2020.04.22-14_17_58.png
    screenshot-2020.04.22-14_17_58.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
1) Activate plugin from Wordpress Plugins section

2) Click on Activate Free Version link

1587606238326.png

3) Click on Skip. You will be redirected to Premium plugin options.
1587606298481.png

4) DON'T USE THIS LINKS
1587606321067.png

I have version 3.0.6 for you guys. But the latest version is 3.0.8

Attachments

• woocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro.zip
    340.3 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: an0nimo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock