• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) arrowchat for BuddyPress

I have ArrowChat v2.1.1 but will see if I can get the newest.

Reactions: bob23
I have ArrowChat v2.1.1 but will see if I can get the newest.
Hi TassieNZ, it would be great if you can get v2.2. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: bob23
ArrowChat v3.0.2 Patch Notes
Mainly bug fixes but a few new features.

New Features
  • Hold to Copy - On mobile, a user can now hold their finger on a message to copy it. Currently no support for images.

• Hold to Delete (Moderators) - On mobile, a moderator or admin can hold their finger on a chat room message to delete it.

can you please update .

ArrowChat v3.0.2 Patch Notes
Mainly bug fixes but a few new features.

New Features
  • Hold to Copy - On mobile, a user can now hold their finger on a message to copy it. Currently no support for images.

• Hold to Delete (Moderators) - On mobile, a moderator or admin can hold their finger on a chat room message to delete it.

can you please update .
Can you update this??

@TassieNZ hi sir, do you have a new update for this, the latest version is 3.0.5

and if ever do you have a premium copy or the business for arrowchat...this is a good software..
Sorry, I don't have any update.

I'll add it to my long list though! :)

Reactions: jaylee
I may use it for my project as well.
Thank you very much, my forum is fine, I was able to remove some calls to the arrowchat server. Thanks a lot. It would be possible could you share the vewrsion 3.0.7 please? Thank you very much and a pleasure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock