• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQUEST) AmalinksPro

paularo

May 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
Please, I would like to request for Amalinkspro.

https://amalinkspro.com/

It's an Amazon affiliate plugin that allows you to create responsive and beautiful comparison tables and review posts.

This plugin will benefit everyone in the forum and wants to make money through affiliate marketing.

Thank you.

Reactions: rosiferrerlorca
I just found your script, its 1.5.6 but still no time to null it, feel free to install it and get the webhooks to license
inside class-amalinkspro-admin.php that calls the function get_option()

// set up our default licensing values
function amalinkspro_options_init() {
$amalinkspro_license = get_option( 'amalinkspro_license' );
// Are our options saved in the DB?
if ( false === $amalinkspro_license ) {
// If not, we'll save our default options
add_option( 'amalinkspro_license', '' );
add_option( 'amalinkspro_license_status', 'deactivated' );
}
// In other case we don't need to update the DB
}

change false to true and you have fully activated, ENJOY!

Attachments

• amalinkspro.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 69
I just found your script, its 1.5.6 but still no time to null it, feel free to install it and get the webhooks to license
inside class-amalinkspro-admin.php that calls the function get_option()

// set up our default licensing values
function amalinkspro_options_init() {
$amalinkspro_license = get_option( 'amalinkspro_license' );
// Are our options saved in the DB?
if ( false === $amalinkspro_license ) {
// If not, we'll save our default options
add_option( 'amalinkspro_license', '' );
add_option( 'amalinkspro_license_status', 'deactivated' );
}
// In other case we don't need to update the DB
}

change false to true and you have fully activated, ENJOY!
Hey @basura ,
Thank you for the script.
Did you try it on your website? I am looking to replace AAWP with AMALINKS.
Is this the latest version.
Thanks a bunch again :)

unfortunately not because it makes a few calls that I still culdn't fix, but seem to work better than other plugins because it don't use the API

Reactions: alchemyst
unfortunately not because it makes a few calls that I still culdn't fix, but seem to work better than other plugins because it don't use the API
I see. So these calls issue are related to something specific?
I am going to use it with newspaper theme.

Anyone that can help nulling and releasing this pretty Amazon Affiliate Script? Don't use API v5 so its ready to use without any limitation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock