• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Seraphinite accelerator for WordPress

Banned for selling nulled script on Babiato. Who is next ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Freshy
This is not a Nulled version but if you're just looking to get rid of the banner sh** at the bottom replace this php file from the plugin directory then go clear your server cache and you will be all good,
EDIT: wouldn't let me upload the content.php file because upload doesn't support php files so i had to zip it, for those not wanting to use this file and want to fix it themselves do the following to the content.php file

Modify the 'display' property: In the code block, you will find a couple of instances of 'display' => 'inline-block' or 'block'. Replace it with 'none' property. This change will remove the banner on the footer.

Updating the plugin will restore the file to its original state; check to see if your edits have been preserved. If not, go through the process again.
hope this helps someone!

Attachments

• content.zip
    20.4 KB · Views: 27
This is not a Nulled version but if you're just looking to get rid of the banner sh** at the bottom replace this php file from the plugin directory then go clear your server cache and you will be all good,
EDIT: wouldn't let me upload the content.php file because upload doesn't support php files so i had to zip it, for those not wanting to use this file and want to fix it themselves do the following to the content.php file

Modify the 'display' property: In the code block, you will find a couple of instances of 'display' => 'inline-block' or 'block'. Replace it with 'none' property. This change will remove the banner on the footer.

Updating the plugin will restore the file to its original state; check to see if your edits have been preserved. If not, go through the process again.
hope this helps someone!
It works fine! thanks!

Thanks Sir @Diogo000
can you please update your nulled for latest version attached

Version 2.20.28

Attachments

• seraphinite-accelerator.2.20.28.zip
    421.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: ilflores
This plugin is amazing, it seems like magic as it really increases the page score. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Freshy

Seraphinite accelerator for WordPress 2.20.34 Nulled​

• Page view limite removed
  • Watermark removed
  • Licence nag remove

Attachments

• seraphinite-accelerator-ext_2.20.34_nf.zip
    675.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock