• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Rafflepress by WPBeginner

Maybe we chat personally than come up with something for the community if we succeed.
That would be awesome. I've been trying to get help for weeks. Checkout the plugin above (Same version provided after purchase) and you'll see it has one main license check THEN it has a second license check that seems to fire off randomly. I can't null the code without the plugin giving white screen of death.

I have a version of the plugin that's activated, but deactivates in some hours because of the second/random license check.

Last edited:
That would be awesome. I've been trying to get help for weeks. Checkout the plugin above (Same version provided after purchase) and you'll see it has one main license check THEN it has a second license check that seems to fire off randomly. I can't null the code without the plugin giving white screen of death.

I have a version of the plugin that's activated, but deactivates in some hours because of the second/random license check.
Ok..lets start from beginning i am getting confused. I will do the nulling but i would need a fullworking rafflepress plugin which has all the features working just for a brief of time (until i null) and so for this i want to know whether you have licensed version which is working with all the features or you have the same version(state) where many features are not working (as said by me in few messages back) ?

Last edited:
Ok..lets start from beginning i am getting confused. I will do the nulling but i would need a fullworking rafflepress plugin which has all the features working just for a brief of time (until i null) and so for this i want to know whether you have licensed version which is working with all the features or you have the same version(state) where many features are not working (as said by me in few messages back) ?

Explained a few times in this thread and others.

I actually bought the plugin. Legitimate key.

I definitely have a working version along with 20 open slots.

I've nulled license checks in the past without access to the key or premium version.
Why can that be done with this plugin? Legitimate question since I'm doing this to learn.

Attachments

• rpkeyproof.PNG
    rpkeyproof.PNG
    81 KB · Views: 32
Explained a few times in this thread and others.

I actually bought the plugin. Legitimate key.

I definitely have a working version along with 20 open slots.

I've nulled license checks in the past without access to the key or premium version.
Why can that be done with this plugin? Legitimate question since I'm doing this to learn.
Ok perfect. Don't need license for myself, i would need temporary access to rafflepress full version with all the features working to null it. Can we do this, i create a random domain (local host) on my local machine and than you add that domain and i activate the license locally than i do that nulling stuff, than after the work is done you can remove that temporary domain and i would share nulled version (i can surely do it - if it is ever possible).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock