• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ]Foodoma custom payment gateway

p3ngu1n

Trusted Uploader
Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys!

I need help from a developer.
I need to integrate a local payment gateway with Foodoma script.(becuase PayPal/Stripe not support in our country)
anyone can help me with developing a custom payment gateway module/plugin to Foodoma script?

That payment gateway has all the information listed on their site. ( like APIs, SKDs React/Android..etc )

I can pay reasonable amount for the work.
please message me if you are interested in more details.

Thanks

In order for you or anyone to be able to implement a custom payment gateway you will need the "Foodoma extended license files" because the configuration and security files and technology that makes the gateways secure are generated thru the source aforementioned files. I have only been able to get version 2.2.1 of foodoma extended licence and you can implement it there, for example for your local bank or any payment system if they have documentation and easy step by step API usage, but as of now, I have not been able to see anywhere 'foodoma 2.4.1 extended license'

Reactions: p3ngu1n
In order for you or anyone to be able to implement a custom payment gateway you will need the "Foodoma extended license files" because the configuration and security files and technology that makes the gateways secure are generated thru the source aforementioned files. I have only been able to get version 2.2.1 of foodoma extended licence and you can implement it there, for example for your local bank or any payment system if they have documentation and easy step by step API usage, but as of now, I have not been able to see anywhere 'foodoma 2.4.1 extended license'

Thanks for the reply.

yeah they(developer) also replied me that I will need extended license version to add new payment gateways. they said that it 'sonly been shared via email to the customer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock