• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache v.1.20.2 Nulled

No permission to download
It is not clear where your redis-server installation comes from. You can always uninstall what you have now and compile a new installation according to the instructions from redis.io

Since there is no flag for compiling this or that, I assume that support for all compressions is currently compiled automatically

Here is another one tutorial for cPanel + Centos

cPanle redis-server

Last edited:
Thank you for your help , Hosting company has installed it and activated actually

Thank you for your help , Hosting company has installed it and activated actually
Cool. What values do the charts show with the compression you're using? I'm mainly interested in the cache response rate and the number of queries if you use Woocommerce..

To prevent GPL site owners, only members with over 100 messages will be able to see the zip password. I've been testing the plugin for a 1 week. It did not give any license errors. I couldn't see the message count option in the hide plugin. You can send a private message until the problem is fixed. (A zip password will not be sent to less than 100 messages or suspicious memberships.)
i'm not qualified for this :(

@xLab
Thanks for sharing this plugin!
A new version has been released, please update resource. (v1.16.1)
Thanks in advance :)

I don't know what this plugin has that makes it so special, but isn't easy to go to Cloudways and take it from here?
For the 100 posts guys.
I guess you were on holiday when the forum went down, no?

Reactions: the_truth
I don't know what this plugin has that makes it so special, but isn't easy to go to Cloudways and take it from here?
For the 100 posts guys.
I guess you were on holiday when the forum went down, no?
Is possible to download latest version of object cache pro for free? Where?!

Is possible for u to download, null It and upload here the latest version?

Sorry, I just came here check a plugin as I'm working.
I mentioned Cloudways because it's on their plan and they have a free tier.
Anyway, they don't ask for credit card, so you can check if they let people on trial use it or not.
I'm sure there's people hosted there who can be more useful, but well, worst case scenario you lose 10mins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock