• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache v.1.20.2 Nulled

No permission to download
now says
Failed to initialize object cache: PhpRedis was not compiled with igbinary support. 'For more information about enabling serializers see:...
wft i thing something i have done wrong?

ps: i have a mu/network with subdomains setup do i have to make any other config?

the right way is to work with zstd & igbinary
Yes. Remove also the line that says 'serializer" or set it to 'none'. That will solve your issue.

now says
Failed to initialize object cache: PhpRedis was not compiled with igbinary support. 'For more information about enabling serializers see:...
wft i thing something i have done wrong?

ps: i have a mu/network with subdomains setup do i have to make any other config?

the right way is to work with zstd & igbinary
Your server has no support for neither of both algorithms. So disable it on your config, as it says into the default config in Overview page here, and problem solved. Or simply do not use this plugin if you don't know about how to setup it, it is very easy. I have already instructed about this in this same thread, just read it. Read previous messages.

Your server has no support for neither of both algorithms. So disable it on your config, as it says into the default config in Overview page here, and problem solved. Or simply do not use this plugin if you don't know about how to setup it, it is very easy. I have already instructed about this in this same thread, just read it. Read previous messages.
yes i remove it i send a ticket on cpanel to see what happen

I have this error, how to fix? VPS and Ubuntu. On free version, i have Redis Password

Code:
define( 'WP_REDIS_PASSWORD', 'fsdfsdfsdfsdFASDFDSDSFDSfsdfsdfsdfsf' );

1664743043024.png

I have this error, how to fix? VPS and Ubuntu. On free version, i have Redis Password

Code:
define( 'WP_REDIS_PASSWORD', 'fsdfsdfsdfsdFASDFDSDSFDSfsdfsdfsdfsf' );

1664743043024.png
define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
'token' => 'Vwwz2Xjf3RLsjJlBxBpLJbJcIRoi9rfszjmOqecMzQ1RB3K8jYQAOMkrc12f',
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'database' => 0, // change for each site
'maxttl' => 3600 * 24 * 7, // 7 days
'timeout' => 1.0,
'read_timeout' => 1.0,
'split_alloptions' => true,
'debug' => false,
]);
define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', false);

Please update v1.16.3 - 2022-10-09​

Added​

• Added new wp redis status command
  • Added objectcache_omit_settings_pointer filter
  • Added relay.cache configuration option

Changed​

• Improved support for Relay's "client only" mode
  • Renamed wp redis info to wp redis diagnostics
  • Made wp redis info an alias of wp redis status
  • Refined hosting provider detection
  • Use new Connection::$class property for FQCNs

Fixed​

• Fixed rare fatal ValueError

Removed​

• Removed no longer needed Relay::dispatchEvents() calls

On the latest version when plugin enabled the wp-login.php URL not working anymore and getting HTTP2 error on the browser console.

New version has WordPress 6.1 compatibility. May be we should try the free version until latest pro version added here!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock