• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Real3D FlipBook WordPress Plugin By CreativeinterctiveMedia

Real3D FlipBook WordPress Plugin By CreativeinterctiveMedia v3.83

No permission to download
Is there a reason we don't share nulling instruction to help others to learn? We should be encouraging team effort, spreading knowledge. Just my two cents.

Is there a reason we don't share nulling instruction to help others to learn? We should be encouraging team effort, spreading knowledge. Just my two cents.
Best way is usually to compare the two nulled and not nulled versions using a program like WinMerge, then copy over the nulled code (v3.55) to the new version (v3.57):

1708950808412.png

Best way is usually to compare the two nulled and not nulled versions using a program like WinMerge, then copy over the nulled code (v3.55) to the new version (v3.57):

1708950808412.png
Thank you! How have I not heard of WinMerge?! I've been using Python and various diff checkers but this looks a lot better.

Reactions: chezzz
Hello,

Here is the latest nulled version 3.59. For nulling, I used from babiato's main resource.

It's tested on my webiste and works OK.

Just to mention, VirusTotal detects two viruses and I do not know why. Maybe false positive detection.

Good luck!

Attachments

• real3d-flipbook-3.59n.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: cassiojlpb
AKSakallı updated Real3D FlipBook WordPress Plugin By CreativeinterctiveMedia with a new update entry:

Real3D FlipBook WordPress Plugin By CreativeinterctiveMedia v.3.61

version 3.61
date 1.3.2024.
=================
- new - option to open links to PDF files <a href="...pdf"></a> in Real3D Flipbook lightbox instead of opening PDF in new tab
- new - option to render shortcodes [pdf-embedder], [dflip], [wonderplugin_pdf], [pdfjs-viewer], [3d-flip-book] in Real3D Flipbook

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
Asking for PURCHASE CODE. Please fix and then upload. if you want to contribute to the community
Hi,

Here is the latest version. It's nulled by instructions from Babiato community. Original file is used from main download of this resource.

*Always create a backup from your web files and database before doing some work on your website.

Good luck!

Attachments

• real3d-flipbook-3.61n.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 28
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock