• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

rant website suggestions

minister9310

Jun 17, 2022
hi, friends
its been a long time i am keep trying to make a successful website seeing other works and copying other works thinking may be i will do it better or i will get lucky but no its not happening,
so now i am trying to do what i actually want to do now in this life phase of mine, may be it will pass but for now its there.
so what i want to try now is to make a rant website where ppl can come and rant about whatever they want, no obligation to filter just lose your self,
maybe there is already a website like this i dont care .
so my question is what kind of ui will be suitable? Twitter or social media like or forum. i know there are Twitter copies out there SM templetae out there and the forum is also there. or if you have any other suggestions plz tell me,

keep trying to make a successful website

copying other works

get lucky but no its not happening,

I highlighted keywords.
You need to ask yourself before start a project.
- Do you want to be successful or you want just "try"?
- If you want to be successful then you can not to be successful while copying something, however you can inspire from something.
- You need care another works, you need analyse what other makes good and what made not good.

Then you will need make a "plan", if you could not make it you just wait a "luck"

hi, friends
its been a long time i am keep trying to make a successful website seeing other works and copying other works thinking may be i will do it better or i will get lucky but no its not happening,
so now i am trying to do what i actually want to do now in this life phase of mine, may be it will pass but for now its there.
so what i want to try now is to make a rant website where ppl can come and rant about whatever they want, no obligation to filter just lose your self,
so my question is what kind of ui will be suitable? Twitter or social media like or forum. i know there are Twitter copies out there SM templetae out there and the forum is also there. or if you have any other suggestions plz tell me,
Maybe this script will get you what you want. Just a bit of custimization here and there, and it will work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock