• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RANK YOUR WEBSITE IN JUST $29.99 ⏪ HIGH QUALITY ✅ HIGH PA/DA ✅ MANUAL LINK BUILDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

haksxsx

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2018
Internet
High Authority, High Quality, High PA/DA TF/CF Link Building Service

Let Us Help Rank Your Website Faster in Search Engines

Some Service Features:

• All links will be created through unique IP’s
  • Unique content will be used only
  • High Quality Sites will be used only
  • Good Fast TAT
  • Full Excel report with all logins will be delivered

Package:

Tier 1 (Manual Created):
5 x Authority Profiles
5 x HQ Social Bookmarking
1 x Premium Web2.0 (3 posts)
1 x Article Submission
2 x Image Sharing
2 x Audio Sharing Links
2 x EDU Links
1 x Local Citation
3 x Social Signals
1 Forum Post Link

Tier 2 (Automated):

1K Links (Mixed Platforms)

Price $79.99 Only

Review Copy Price $29.99

USE CODE BABIATO

FAQ’s

-What kind of reports shall I provide?

You will get a complete excel sheet with live links

-Do I have to pay before you start with the project?

Yes 100% upfront Payment.

-How many URLs and Keywords allowed per package?
1 URL and related Keywords per package from same domain.

-Do you accept non English sites?
Yes, We accept Non English sites as well.

-What is the Turn-Around-Time?
Anywhere from 10 to 15 days. Usually depends on the number of orders in queue. But we try to finish as soon as possible.

-What Is The Refund Policy?
Once Your Order Is Started – Refund Cannot Be Provided.

-How Do i Place Order ?
Ordering is So easy,
Click The Button

Order Now

How TO Contact:
Discord: haksxsx#7639

Refund Policy:
I will refund the order if i fail to deliver.

T&C:
  • The Deliverables are subjected to change as per availability and technologies used at the time of order.
  • Reports can differ at the time of order.
  • I can also change the package anytime without prior notice.

Last edited:
High PA/DA ---Whats are the metrics? and are they Niche relevant?

Open For Orders

Review Copy Price $29.99

USE CODE BABIATO

Payment From Paypal Is Limited to Verified Users only From Now on.
Ask For Other payment Method If you are transacting First time with me.

Hi @haksxsx

All Good? Waiting for my order update and progress
Hey there,
Yes mate everything is going good and you will be notified in a few days when the order us finished.

Though already notified you, this update is for others who are looking at it.;)

Thank you for working with us again.

Reactions: sundar50000
Hey there,
Yes mate everything is going good and you will be notified in a few days when the order us finished.

Though already notified you, this update is for others who are looking at it.;)

Thank you for working with us again.
Cool Buddy.

Hi @haksxsx

I received below delivery yesterday from you and can you please explain clearly once again its seems you did only 20% process finished i guess

Also some of the links are not working and some of them are added my website name thats it.

1592551409971.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: sysads and zen123
Hi @haksxsx

I received below delivery yesterday from you and can you please explain clearly once again its seems you did only 20% process finished i guess

Also some of the links are not working and some of them are added my website name thats it.
FYI about the backlinks of my site.
Hi @sundar50000

I have already stated in terms that deliverables could be different and to quote from the thread:
T&C:
  • The Deliverables are subjected to change as per availability and technologies used at the time of order.
  • Reports can differ at the time of order.
  • I can also change the package anytime without prior notice.
So your report is correct with time, and as per the progress some sites can not be shown to you due to the privacy of site, hence some are not included in report. Hope that you understand this.

Please message me in private for further process.(Also include the links which you find to be not working so i can look up the issue.)

Hi @haksxsx

I'm really sorry to inform you that the backlinks which you provided does not match any keywords which i requested. Also there's no ranking of my website result appearing anywhere in the search engines as you committed and not happy too. Its better you can refund the payment and delete the backlinks that you worked. maybe i think about your work in future times.

I have never expected this disappointment.

Cheers!

Payment refund link
PROCEED TO PAY

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
@sundar50000 I understand your situation and i am sorry to disappoint you, but as i have said in thread too as per my refund policy,
-What Is The Refund Policy?
Once Your Order Is Started – Refund Cannot Be Provided.

Since this is not a refundable service, once the service starts, the work is non reversible. I am afraid i can not refund you but help you with your situation.

I looked at the report and followed every link and i can say the work was done as defined only a single profile link was missing which will be updated soon and will be reported to you.

And i also checked keyword placement that was also placed as the given keyword.
If you are reference to one unused keyword, I never said that all will be used, we set the minimum limitation so the process doesn't stop and we choose what's best."

With this i am happy to look at your project once again. But as i said before let me know the "not working" links in PM or through support as provided.

Since you are continuing the conversation here, i am afraid the support doesn't record this data.
PM here or email with support.

And just to let you know this service doesn't generate instant ranking i guess you misunderstood what was said, this will help you in your overall ranking, if you desire to rank your website then we can discuss a scope and plan out what will work for you that will be a custom plan and in reference, this is a tiny part of that.(it will still take a minimum of 2 months depending on competition). You can find out your keyword difficulty at neilpatel.com/ubersuggest

While said that your backlinks are being indexed so have some patience they will start showing in search engine soon, and your ranking will be increased.
Still i am not saying it will be on top since that's another equation and work.

I hope this clears your misunderstanding about the service and i am helpful to you.
If not i am happy to answer your questions.

Hi, Thanks for your prompt response.

I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR REFUND, NEED THE RESULTS AS YOU COMMITTED AND CONFIRM HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO GET APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS?

But nowhere i can see the keywords which requested, then how can i take it forward as a job which you have done.

please see the below details FYI and we can discuss everything here for transparency to improve your work and people get to know about your services and responses.

how these websites get backlink of my keywords and URL?

1592596692637.png

1592596714385.png

1592596739699.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock