• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v3.0.61

No permission to download

Please use your own eyes and check the thread before simply just posting in a bold large typeface.

It has already been uploaded 🤣🤣

Yes it is very funny

Thank you, you wrote in a very big font

Thank you my friend

I love this Plugins so I hurried to post

Thanks again

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
Then pls update post download, not coming emails... :D

i can't do that, that needs to be done by Staff or Mods.

That is why it is best to always check previous posts in a thread before you just assume that the main download is the latest.

Just because it is the main download does not actually make it the latest until a staff member or mod has had the time to update it.

Rank Math SEO PRO v3.0.6 NULLED​

Remove this as it is already up.

Read previous posts before posting anything.

Also, as new member make sure that anything you upload, that you can provide proof of purchase to staff and mods.

Plus to be able to provide brief statements of what you did to null this, providing it is your own work and not from other sources which is not acceptable.

@Babak please remove if member does not.

Reactions: Alison and dirtydan
Babak updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math Pro v3.0.6 - Free v1.0.82

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.6 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled Free
v3.0.6 February 9, 2022 Thanks To @bobsmith

• Improved: Plugin performance by removing duplicate queries
  • Improved: Made several significant code improvements in the Analytics Module that have made the plugin even FASTER and lighter
  • Fixed: Incompatibility with the WP Schema PRO plugin
  • Fixed: Sitemap was not showing the Images added in the ACF’s Flexible content field
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak

New package with new Free update.

= 1.0.82.1 [Feb 11, 2022] =
* Fixed: WooCommerce Variable products with the query string in URL were not working well when the [Remove Product Base](https://rankmath.com/kb/general-settings/#remove-base) option was enabled

Attachments

• Rank Math Babiato Package 11.02.21.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Does anyone know why all of my pages would be set to noindex, nofollow. I have them set as index, and i have confirmed on each actual page.

It just does not make any sense.

FIXED:

For anyone else that might start a website with this setting and forget to uncheck it .... grrrrr

Search engine visibilitySearch engine visibility Discourage search engines from indexing this site
It is up to search engines to honor this request.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Does anyone know why all of my pages would be set to noindex, nofollow. I have them set as index, and i have confirmed on each actual page.

It just does not make any sense.

FIXED:

For anyone else that might start a website with this setting and forget to uncheck it .... grrrrr

Search engine visibilitySearch engine visibility Discourage search engines from indexing this site
It is up to search engines to honor this request.
Yes unfortunately they don't like making things easy nowadays, a lot of plugins will make you go searching for a simple setting.

Anyways thanks for your following up and reporting back with your fix, it will help others I am sure.

Well, providing they read previous posts before posting 😉

Hi @Babak

Thank you for the frequent update of the plugin.

Can we update the Rank Math Free plugin using WordPress repository ?
I have downloaded the basic Free version v1.0.82.1 from WordPress repository and compare it with the nulled version of the plugin Free v1.0.82 from your site, the difference is only on stats.js file.
Does it required nulling or we can go ahead with update ?

Reactions: alandriss
Hi @Babak

Yes, needs nulling.

1. Open: seo-by-rank-math/includes/admin/class-admin-helper.php
2. Go to line 161 "public static function is_plan_expired() {"
3. Add "return false;" directly below that line.
4. Open: seo-by-rank-math/includes/helpers/class-conditional.php
5. Go to line 84 "public static function is_site_connected() {"
6. Add "return true;" directly below that line.

Done.

Hi @Babak

Thank you for the frequent update of the plugin.

I have downloaded the basic Free version v1.0.82.1 from WordPress repository and compare it with the nulled version of the plugin Free v1.0.82 from your site, the difference is only on stats.js file.
The free version is available on the rank Math website

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock