• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
there are files that ended with *.php.bak
are those file safe? or not?
I've deleted those files in my wordpress installation tho...
???

Hello friends
Need your help--
What I did----
1. Installed rankmath free version from Wordpress.org and connect my site with rankmath site and configured the wizard.
2. then installed and activate the nulled pro V2.8.0 .
3. when I click on the setup wizard again this happed. screenshot attached.

What to do now? please suggest!!

Attachments

• rankmath generates this.png
    rankmath generates this.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
Hello friends
Need your help--
What I did----
1. Installed rankmath free version from Wordpress.org and connect my site with rankmath site and configured the wizard.
2. then installed and activate the nulled pro V2.8.0 .
3. when I click on the setup wizard again this happed. screenshot attached.

What to do now? please suggest!!
There is a Reason that the ZIP contains Both Free and Pro.. Try using that and not the one from Wordpress.org

Reactions: Piyali
Hello community !! This plugin in its nulled version, Rank Math works the same in a premium way with everything that it offers in this full version for SEO?

Thank you very much for your attention!!

1.0.65 [Jun 4, 2021]​

• Added: [NEW!] [HUGE!] Introducing SEO Performance Reports via Email. Track monthly changes related to website traffic, impressions, total keywords & average position
  • Added: Some new Power Words for German
  • Improved: The filter to remove Sitemap credits now also remove the Rank Math SEO copyright reference from the page’s source
  • Improved: Opengraph tags are self-closing now
  • Improved: Contact Shortcode should display Google map only when the map API key is added in the Local SEO Settings
  • Removed: Duplicate Power Words from the list
  • Fixed: The locations.kml file shows a 404 error when the Sitemap base was changed using the filter
  • Fixed: Removed x-robots from locations.kml file as it was causing warnings inside Google Search Console
  • Fixed: The option to open links in a new tab was not working with the IDN domains (Cyrillic)
  • Fixed: Kadence Blocks were showing the incorrect size of the link icon
  • Fixed: Rank Math SEO was adding click handler to other plugin notices
  • Fixed: The Product redirection was not working when the Product permalink was set to /shop/%product_cat%
  • Fixed: Text copied with the link was not showing the Link option modal inside Block Editor
  • Fixed: The core additionalClass field value was not getting added to the Rank Math Blocks and was causing trouble with the HowTo Schema block

Latest version - 30.0.10.1

Attachments

• seo-by-rank-math-pro-3.0.10.1_nulled.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock