• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
When trying to add redirections, I get this:
"There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

happens with 55 pro, 56 pro and 56 agency version, what can I do?
Please let me know

When trying to add redirections, I get this:
"There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

happens with 55 pro, 56 pro and 56 agency version, what can I do?
Please let me know

Try a different plugin: 301 Redirects Pro
This plugin is very advanced and only does a-z of redirections. I hope it helps.
I hope your server is configured to do re-redirection etc... if not, no redirection plugin would work.

https://babia.to/resources/301-redirects-pro.13167/

Reactions: nctx
The version 3.0.56 or 3.0.57 put virus into my sites.
91.240.118.111 thats the ip that injected my sites virus with the help of that plugin.
The ninjafirewall+ said that and after my cleanings i blacklist this ip and the hong kong.
Be carefull and check this. I verify that i put that in three sites and it was exactly the same.

AAA and something else also, someone in previous post said something about redirections. The security plygin said to me that the rank math redirections functions was the zero point.
How did you notice and how did you fix?

91.240.118.111 thats the ip that injected my sites virus with the help of that plugin.
The ninjafirewall+ said that and after my cleanings i blacklist this ip and the hong kong.
Be carefull and check this. I verify that i put that in three sites and it was exactly the same.

AAA and something else also, someone in previous post said something about redirections. The security plygin said to me that the rank math redirections functions was the zero point.

Can you post the screenshot from the NinjaFirewall+ pointing out the incident ?

Can you provide any evidence of this ? I dare bet you downloading one that wasn't checked.

And the hacher don't stop. Keep trying 😁
I have blacklisted his ip and his country and then he trying to rehack me through the rankmath. In this picture you will see that its obvious what plugin is using to hack.

Attachments

• IMG_20240313_150059.jpg
    IMG_20240313_150059.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
How did you notice and how did you fix?
In my dashboard i see that i have several critical attacks and i decided to see the firewall logs. At the moment i saw this i blacklisted the ip and the country. I have cyberpanel in my server. The cyberpanel has a paid feature for wordpress that check the security integrity of it. Here it said to me which files should not exist, so i deleted them. And now im ok.

91.240.118.111 -- The IP that you provided is pointing to Russia. Also, I believe you are from Russia too as you are using the Russian language?

Something is not right --- i can see that NinjaFirewall+ is also highlighting the theme files -- seems like the attacker is aware of the themes and plugins you are using on your site --- should have ran some online test. eg., wpthemedetector.com

I feel like the attacker is trying to directly access the plugin and theme files and the NinjaFirewall+ is blocking those requests.

You better test the file integrity of your site's plugins and theme by comparing them to its downloaded package to know your site is already compromised?

Reactions: DATANET
So, what'r you doin here?
Follow my content. Follow my profile. I am adding it as an original for users who cannot purchase the Jannah theme. Those who want to present it as NULL (with its plugins) download the file, convert it to NULL version and present it to the users. I don't use or add anything else

Follow my content. Follow my profile. I am adding it as an original for users who cannot purchase the Jannah theme. Those who want to present it as NULL (with its plugins) download the file, convert it to NULL version and present it to the users. I don't use or add anything else
So, what?

Everyone contribute with "items" which has been purchased, then mods approval on here.
You can check my profile too, did not stole any items which I shared here, all of them purchased. But I shared with the people to use everyone else so you need to disconnect licence checker that called "nulling".

Here's why you should never use null versions! You don't need to comment much about this.

Nothing dangerous about using the nulled version if the package is good and if the script's author has no secret method(s) to overwrite the codes.

Sometimes, nulled version is even better than the original version especially when the callbacks are removed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock