• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Has anyone encountered this error? Rank math News sitmap cannot be generated
微信截图_20230605235706.png
Code:
Replace line 116  /includes/modules/news-sitemap/sitemap-xsl.php :

KB::get( 'seo-suite' )

And then Click save in your News Sitemap Settings and Regenerate permalinks. It will be fixed.

Reactions: julanjubalam
WHEN I USE THE PLUGIN IT COMES OUT BUT WHEN USING IT IT BECOMES FREE AND ASKS ME TO GET THE PRO TO BUY THE PRO DOES NOT LET ME USE MORE OPTIONS BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSEDLY NOT, BUT WHEN YOU INSTALL IT COMES OUT PRO AND FREE

Code:
Replace line 116  /includes/modules/news-sitemap/sitemap-xsl.php :

KB::get( 'seo-suite' )

And then Click save in your News Sitemap Settings and Regenerate permalinks. It will be fixed.
Thanks , but it not work for me.
微信截图_20230607101838.png
I look at the location of the error, but I don't think it need a semicolon

v3.0.38 June 15, 2023
Added: New option to test Google Analytics connection status
Added: Portuguese (Brazil) translations
Improved: Noindex Hidden Products code so that it sets the category with only hidden products to noindex
Improved: Compatibility with PHP 8.2
Fixed: Local Sitemap was showing a Critical error when the WooCommerce module was enabled
Fixed: News Sitemap was displaying a white page
Fixed: Video Sitemap was rendering a white page
Fixed: Podcast feed was not showing all the Podcast episodes data. Users can now use this filter to change the number of episodes to include in the Podcast feed
Fixed: Fatal error in Quick Edit on custom Products post type when WooCommerce plugin is not active
Fixed: Default value for the Noindex Hidden Products option was not being stored during plugin installation

Reactions: amir7raul
v3.0.38 June 15, 2023
Added: New option to test Google Analytics connection status
Added: Portuguese (Brazil) translations
Improved: Noindex Hidden Products code so that it sets the category with only hidden products to noindex
Improved: Compatibility with PHP 8.2
Fixed: Local Sitemap was showing a Critical error when the WooCommerce module was enabled
Fixed: News Sitemap was displaying a white page
Fixed: Video Sitemap was rendering a white page
Fixed: Podcast feed was not showing all the Podcast episodes data. Users can now use this filter to change the number of episodes to include in the Podcast feed
Fixed: Fatal error in Quick Edit on custom Products post type when WooCommerce plugin is not active
Fixed: Default value for the Noindex Hidden Products option was not being stored during plugin installation
CLEAN / Not-Nulled

Attachments

• seo-by-rank-math-pro.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
I don't know if it happens to you too: Rank Math can't connect to my Search Console and Analitycs accounts.

I am not sure why, but with last version I have problems connecting to Google Analytics. I have rolled back to the previous version, and I could connect to analytics straight away.
Does someone else have the same issue?

Reactions: Danchik and Naima88
I am not sure why, but with last version I have problems connecting to Google Analytics. I have rolled back to the previous version, and I could connect to analytics straight away.
Does someone else have the same issue?
Same here. Even with 0.37 now
Rollback to 1.0.116 fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: Danchik
Anyone having problems with statistics even if it seems smoothly set (analytics & search console) ?

Reactions: amkia
Hello people,
Sorry again for my comments but why now again deviated from Pro, this is an Agency update. That only gave problems in the beginning of the year with most people because you have to connect Rank Math again. Are different people updating here?

I am facing this weired issue for the very first time upon Activation of plugin, Tried multiple times by uploading 0.38 version of even previous version, it gives the Critical error or Fatal error on Activation of pro plugin.

Tried with multiple ways and Frustrated.

Any help would be appericiated :)

Fatal Error is:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php(125): RankMathPro\Installer->create_options() #1 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php(44): RankMathPro\Installer->activate() #2 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): RankMathPro\Installer->activation() #3 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #4 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #5 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-admin/plugins.php(194): do_action() #6 {main} thrown in /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php on line 168

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2023-06-17T145937.058.png
    Screenshot - 2023-06-17T145937.058.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot - 2023-06-17T145635.210.png
    Screenshot - 2023-06-17T145635.210.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I have always had problems with the accuracy of data in Rank Math analytics. My advice is to open a free Ahrefs account. In this way, you can get a lot of useful information related to analytics and SEO.

Reactions: Naima88
I am facing this weired issue for the very first time upon Activation of plugin, Tried multiple times by uploading 0.38 version of even previous version, it gives the Critical error or Fatal error on Activation of pro plugin.

Tried with multiple ways and Frustrated.

Any help would be appericiated :)

Fatal Error is:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php(125): RankMathPro\Installer->create_options() #1 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php(44): RankMathPro\Installer->activate() #2 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): RankMathPro\Installer->activation() #3 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #4 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #5 /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-admin/plugins.php(194): do_action() #6 {main} thrown in /home/abcacrfk/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php on line 168

@johnwick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock