• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Hi, guy's. Need help.
after unsuccessful installation of the free and nulled pro-versions of the plugin, and connecting analytics through a Google account, the site was hacked (the site did not load and the message "Failed to connect to the database" ). It was possible to restore access by denying access to the RankMath my Google account and reinstalling the versions. BUT now the metabox with settings on pages, products, articles is not displayed in the admin panel... Rearranging and clearing the cache did not give any result. Help

Hi, guy's. Need help.
after unsuccessful installation of the free and nulled pro-versions of the plugin, and connecting analytics through a Google account, the site was hacked (the site did not load and the message "Failed to connect to the database" ). It was possible to restore access by denying access to the RankMath my Google account and reinstalling the versions. BUT now the metabox with settings on pages, products, articles is not displayed in the admin panel... Rearranging and clearing the cache did not give any result. Help

I try this, unfortunately, showing only header of metabox(
I think it's possible that when the RankMath developers got access to the site, they might have changed the key in the database that outputs the metabox

I try this, unfortunately, showing only header of metabox(
I think it's possible that when the RankMath developers got access to the site, they might have changed the key in the database that outputs the metabox
how did they get access to the site ?!
Did you give them access ?! if so then reinstalling will fix the issue !
just uninstall both pro and free versions then install only the pro version and it will install the free
P.S. Never give them access again since you're using a nulled version !

if the attached zip file provided detects Phishing.Generic-HTML.Save.u.
Simply extract both free and pro from that zip and rescan both of them, you will see no errors. Little strange...

bobsmith updated Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool with a new update entry:

Rank Math Pro v3.0.32 + v1.0.110 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.32 + v1.0.110 Free - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled Free

Rank Math Pro
v3.0.32 March 8, 2023

Improved: Noindex Hidden products feature can now set a Taxonomy page to noindex, if all its products are hidden
Fixed: Incorrect date format used in the Post Analytics Badge
Removed: Deprecated Attorney Schema type from the Business Type settings. Existing sites using this Business type will now be switched to LegalService as their LocalBusiness Schema type...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many thanks, I have a question about linking RM to my Gmail account for Analytics.
So, I install and activate the free version and "sign up" with RM (that's the only way to get connected to Analytics Y/N?

I then install this Pro version and I'm good to go? Or am I misunderstanding something.

Many thanks, I have a question about linking RM to my Gmail account for Analytics.
So, I install and activate the free version and "sign up" with RM (that's the only way to get connected to Analytics Y/N?

I then install this Pro version and I'm good to go? Or am I misunderstanding something.
I have never tried it the way you did :)
You should've installed the pro version and it will auto install the free version.
then connect to your google account.
But i guess that it will not matter and it will work the way you did it
Please let us know

I have never tried it the way you did :)
You should've installed the pro version and it will auto install the free version.
then connect to your google account.
But i guess that it will not matter and it will work the way you did it
Please let us know
Thanks @GuestofHonor
I'll try it your way on another domain also and report back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock