• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Pro comes in 2 versions "Business and Agency" and it doesn't actually make a difference
I will disagree, they are different. It has options and credits that pro doesn't have:

White Labelled Email Reports
Tracked keywords
Free Content AI Credits
Days to Preserve Google Data
Email Report Frequency in Days
Client Management

Also, you have to write in the history which version it is (Pro, Business or Agency) because every time one of the 3 comes out only you have to re-verify all the sites you have connected to google analytics. And it creates a big waste of time

Last edited:
Reactions: Soberam
I will disagree, they are different. It has options and credits that pro doesn't have:

Tracked keywords
Free Content AI Credits
Client Management

Also, you have to write in the history which version it is (Pro, Business or Agency) because every time one of the 3 comes out only you have to re-verify all the sites you have connected to google analytics. And it creates a big waste of time
Exactly, I couldn't have write it better!
Thank you.

I will disagree, they are different. It has options and credits that pro doesn't have
Tracked keywords
Free Content AI Credits
Client Management
That's in case you have bought it and not nulled, business and agency are almost the same except for the content A?I and the keywords tracking

and again i only attach what i use on my websites if anyone needs it, so the whole idea is to help and nothing more.
and it looks like i will stop doing that
You are doing a great job with your version. Please don't stop. You can never please everyone. And those who don't like your work should use another version or try to do the work themselves.

You are doing a great job with your version. Please don't stop. You can never please everyone. And those who don't like your work should use another version or try to do the work themselves.
Unfortunately we have some very ungrateful members here who contribute nothing but expect everything in return.

Just a sad fact of life I guess.

Thats exacly what i would like to say :D
Do whatever you can do to our community!

Reactions: Alanon
Hello,

Since last version, When accessing a product edit page, it always show " Sorry, only authenticated user can research the keyword."

After update the latest version, it still show up, I am super administrator role, so what did I miss in the setting? or is there any changing with the lastest version please?

Hello,

Since last version, When accessing a product edit page, it always show " Sorry, only authenticated user can research the keyword."

After update the latest version, it still show up, I am super administrator role, so what did I miss in the setting? or is there any changing with the lastest version please?
Go to Rank Math Dashboard from the menu and disable Content AI

Do me a favor, don't use rank math. It's a disaster for the website. indexing stopped working & a lot of errors in the google search console. Lost your ranking on google also.

This is my experience with paid agency version. don't believe me just check out their review on the internet or you can try them.

Do me a favor, don't use rank math. It's a disaster for the website. indexing stopped working & a lot of errors in the google search console. Lost your ranking on google also.

This is my experience with paid agency version. don't believe me just check out their review on the internet or you can try them.
Google had an issue starting October 11th that caused many websites including mine to stop getting indexed.
I had 5 pages not getting indexed or crawled since October 11th and October 20th and this has nothing to do with Rankmath.

Google had an issue starting October 11th that caused many websites including mine to stop getting indexed.
I had 5 pages not getting indexed or crawled since October 11th and October 20th and this has nothing to do with Rankmath.
I remove & install yoast seo back & all links indexed with in 2 hours. which are not indexing with rank math since last week.

I remove & install yoast seo back & all links indexed with in 2 hours. which are not indexing with rank math since last week.
All the new pages i added after october 20th has been added within hours, it doesn't have to do with a plugin since you can do it manually using the google webmaster tools, you can read online about the issues users are facing since october 11th.
I have been using yoast for many years and using rankmath for few months but it's up to the user what to use.
I'm using rank math because it's 3 in 1, so instead of using yoast and yoast local, monsterinsights and schema pro, this one covers all of them in 1 plugin, so less code and less assets used.

Reactions: maxwell_tr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock