• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System v6.2

No permission to download
Hello family,
Please I need help in integrating Arkesel sms API into Ramom Multi branch, I do not know my way around

Hello,
Please can the size of the text box where exams marks are entered be reduced, the size is too big. making you scroll from left to right to see the name of a student and the exam type you want to enter the score when you are using a phone. Is there any process to reduce the size?

Attachments

• marks entry.PNG
    marks entry.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 15
Some fixes for 6.2:
1) https://exam.worldsearch.co.in/question/Creation-of-dynamic-property-CI_URI-config-is-deprecated

2) Load rewrite module. conf directory // AppServ/apache24/conf/httpd.conf
[Image: 12.jpg]

And write this text. When I did these, the error disappeared
[Image: 13.jpg]

3) change this in httpd.conf:

Include conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf

to

#Include conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf

and restart all services

4) Try in private tab.

Last edited:
and if you want to see php error messages, make this change in index.php:
define('ENVIRONMENT', isset($_SERVER['CI_ENV']) ? $_SERVER['CI_ENV'] : 'development');

Please if you can customize the report card of ramom let me hear from you with you fee. Attached is a sample, I only need the individual subject averages to be added in a column after the total

Attachments

• Report customization_001.jpg
    Report customization_001.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 42
Please if you can customize the report card of ramom let me hear from you with you fee. Attached is a sample, I only need the individual subject averages to be added in a column after the total
Do you want to remove the grade and remarks?

Highlight the areas you want to remove from the report card

Above is a customization of the student's report with support for:

Inclusion of Affective and Cognitive Psychomotor
Inclusion of a Button to add or remove Position
Inclusion of a bar graph for visual insights (compares individual performance to Class average)
inclusion of a Button to add or remove graph
Inclusion of Class Min. and Max Scores for each subjects
Inclusion of Class overall average
Inclusion of Resumption date
A centered Student's Bio field
A system that saves teachers the work of inputting Principals Comment, the code have been rewritten to generate Principal's Comment for each student based on their average
Inclusion of multiple Report Sheet so school's can select their preference

The template was developed based on contemporary Nigerian Report sheet, I can also edit the report sheet based on your preference. If you want this customization you can dm me

Above is a customization of the student's report with support for:

Inclusion of Affective and Cognitive Psychomotor
Inclusion of a Button to add or remove Position
Inclusion of a bar graph for visual insights (compares individual performance to Class average)
inclusion of a Button to add or remove graph
Inclusion of Class Min. and Max Scores for each subjects
Inclusion of Class overall average
Inclusion of Resumption date
A centered Student's Bio field
A system that saves teachers the work of inputting Principals Comment, the code have been rewritten to generate Principal's Comment for each student based on their average
Inclusion of multiple Report Sheet so school's can select their preference

The template was developed based on contemporary Nigerian Report sheet, I can also edit the report sheet based on your preference. If you want this customization you can dm me
my problem is no images saves on my website..

Hi family, thought I could use some help. This happens when am trying to add a branch. It gets stuck in an endless loop until I have to enter the URL to get to the home dashboard.
When I go to "Branch" I see the branch created but with no option to edit or configure and the menus on the left are disabled (not clickable)

Please advice.

Many thanks in advance
Hello sir, I am facing the same issue, can you help me please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock