• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickDate - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform By DoughouzForest

QuickDate - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform By DoughouzForest 1.7

No permission to download
Guys when i install the script its show me that was successful but when i press lets start its show me the installation home from beginning what should i do ?

Guys Who Installed the QuickDate 1.7 ,because Its Not working for me Please AnyOne here to Help and Merry christmas for all

Guys Who Installed the QuickDate 1.7 ,because Its Not working for me Please AnyOne here to Help and Merry christmas for all
Try creating a new account, it should let you login. Then you enter into the database and set that account to be admin.

Try creating a new account, it should let you login. Then you enter into the database and set that account to be admin.
the version 1.7 Showing me error 500 i Have contact Host provider they said there is a problem in log files what to do ?

Attachments

• errr.png
    errr.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
the version 1.7 Showing me error 500 i Have contact Host provider they said there is a problem in log files what to do ?
My problem was solved by the support team of QuickDate because I bought it, but you could login to your website following this steps:

1) Go to your website
2) Click on REGISTER (not login)
3) Create a new account
4) Go to you database and change the value is_admin from 0 to 1 in your new user
5) Now you should be able to login with the new account

Ok, I found the solution for those who have upgraded the website to the new version and now can't login.

You must enter to your database, go to users and change the "gender" of your account from "Male" to "4525".

@kimakidev

Reactions: hyper
error when doing live video:
6:44:10:927 Agora-SDK [ERROR]: Failed to GetUserMedia NotReadableError 0 Could not start video source DOMException: Could not start video source
agora.js:2
16:44:10:927 Agora-SDK [ERROR]: [2282109909] Media access NotReadableError: Could not start video source
VM557:333 [ERROR] : getUserMedia failed

can please some help with this error

when I press Login or registration - the program freezes and nothing happens. how to fix?

getting 500 error on both main site and install - cannot install - set db info in config.php .. not helping
Please advice.
Edit: backed up .htaccess and created new empty one.. install now worked.. however.. afterwards I load main screen.. but when I press login the bar on the top just keep on spinning and nothing happens.. any advice?
Edit2: restored some of the lines from backup to new .htaccess file - now working.. Now I just need to find out how to access all settings as admin.. :-/ ... getting there.. but slowly ;)

Last edited:
Finally up and running. Must agree on earlier when someone mentioned that the script is quite buggy.. Admin sub pages does not change when choosing a new category - and it seems like changes in the admin area is not written to the database.. = you cannot create new language - you cannot use fake user generator for demo.. so IMO the script is quite useless at the moment.

NO WORK. admin page no open and a lot no work, open only front-page

Before posting a comment saying that it does not work take a look at the last comments. Some weeks ago I posted in page #11 the solution to this issue.

vps / control panel Hestia / Nginx fast-cgi php-fpm 8.0/
Use Lets Encrypt to obtain SSL certificate
Enable automatic HTTPS redirection
Enable HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock