• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS 4.6

No permission to download
How can I solve the following problem related to the registration serial, noting that I have tried more than once and it did not work for me, and I also used the following serial and also found an error [email protected]
2M60W-MI9NL-TRBCZ
You are not using my version.
From my key and email it doesn't work on it.
I posted my github here so you can download my version.

Reactions: furniturestore0000
Friends. Everything works for me except real time chat with AI. I kind of saw a solution to the problem in this topic, but I can't find it. Please help me. Thanks!

Having an issue trying to get the AI to give me a reply. Whenever I ask it a question, the chatbot gives no reply. When I look at the developer console, I can see that there is an internal server error 500.

From what I can gather, I think the issue is with the ai-chat.js file, however I'm not 100% sure.

I've set up my API key. I'm using renildomarcio's github repo (3.5).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I've fixed my issue, so I'll leave this comment here for anyone else experiencing the same. My problem was I was manually inserting my API keys into PHPMyAdmin instead of inserting them via the Admin page

Last edited:
Having an issue trying to get the AI to give me a reply. Whenever I ask it a question, the chatbot gives no reply. When I look at the developer console, I can see that there is an internal server error 500.

From what I can gather, I think the issue is with the ai-chat.js file, however I'm not 100% sure.

I've set up my API key. I'm using renildomarcio's github repo (3.5).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I've fixed my issue, so I'll leave this comment here for anyone else experiencing the same. My problem was I was manually inserting my API keys into PHPMyAdmin instead of inserting them via the Admin page
this may be a problem with your host or your API in Opem may be unlimited.
Because mine is working normally.
Has anyone found a fix for the font awesome icons not loading?

Ie. GET https://website.com/includes/assets/css/fonts/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.5.0 net::ERR_ABORTED 404
what are you trying to do?

Reactions: furniturestore0000
this may be a problem with your host or your API in Opem may be unlimited.
Because mine is working normally.

what are you trying to do?
None of the font awesome icons are loading (fa-fa icons). See image.

Capture.PNG

In the developer console of the web browser, I get this error:

fontawesome-webfont.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fontawesome-webfont.woff:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fontawesome-webfont.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_76.png
mine is working normally.
are you using another theme?
None of the font awesome icons are loading (fa-fa icons). See image.

Capture.PNG

In the developer console of the web browser, I get this error:

fontawesome-webfont.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fontawesome-webfont.woff:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fontawesome-webfont.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Thanks in advance

Reactions: MasterC123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock