• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS 4.6

No permission to download
@HoaBinh If you have time, upgrade to Version 3.5 = 19 May 2023
* Added - Option to limit Chat Bots with Membership plans
* Added - Option to select a separate AI model for the AI Chat
* Improved - Hide footer if the landing page is disabled
* Fixed - A few issues

Thanks

Reactions: AldmeriDominion

Hello, why when I write something and wait for an answer, it appears as follows and nothing appears.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 67
The api.txt file in this downloads is for what and how do I use it? Can anyone help me out?

thanks

Did anybody know what a problem with AI chat when you send message need to update page to get answer.
1684678747025.png

How can I solve the following problem related to the registration serial, noting that I have tried more than once and it did not work for me, and I also used the following serial and also found an error [email protected]
2M60W-MI9NL-TRBCZ

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 29
How can I solve the following problem related to the registration serial, noting that I have tried more than once and it did not work for me, and I also used the following serial and also found an error [email protected]
2M60W-MI9NL-TRBCZ

if you have the green text in your files, replace it with the red text :) if you are still at the beginning of the installation, replace it in install/install.php before the installation... or download the installation package from renildomarcio's git, then you don't have to rewrite anything.

Reactions: renildomarcio
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock