• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS 4.6

No permission to download
I got it installed fine with no issues however I can't seem to get the actual app to function. Am I missing something? I followed all the instructions for permission wise and my OpenAI API key is still good. Is anyone having this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 11.05.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 11.05.44 PM.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 11.05.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 11.05.55 PM.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 66
I got it installed fine with no issues however I can't seem to get the actual app to function. Am I missing something? I followed all the instructions for permission wise and my OpenAI API key is still good. Is anyone having this issue?
Never mind I got it to work. The instructions were spot on. However, I needed to change permissions on /php and /admin files for the system to auto-create/download the files in the specified directories.

Thanks a million to everyone.

Many failed! instead of ai dialogue and everything is not working properly. Because there is a secret file that was removed by the publisher. Please understand 🤭

Many failed! instead of ai dialogue and everything is not working properly. Because there is a secret file that was removed by the publisher. Please understand 🤭
If you are a PHP developer, you should find out if your server accepts file reading and writing.
I have nulled 100% working, make secret script from manufacturer. everything works 100%

If you are a PHP developer, you should find out if your server accepts file reading and writing.
I have nulled 100% working, make secret script from manufacturer. everything works 100%
It only works for you alone.

You can see from most of the comments here complaining and saying a secret file is missing.

The answer is: FAILED of the many complaining comments.

The instructions from the developer have been carried out, it's just that for the nulled version, the instructions are not complete and clear.

Maybe there are seniors here who understand better how to handle it.

It only works for you alone.

You can see from most of the comments here complaining and saying a secret file is missing.

The answer is: FAILED of the many complaining comments.

The instructions from the developer have been carried out, it's just that for the nulled version, the instructions are not complete and clear.

Maybe there are seniors here who understand better how to handle it.
I just updated nulled version 2.2.1
I noticed that the first interested people all successfully installed 2.2.1
As for the missing file, I have solved it by getting it from my server, that is the right to overwrite the data on your hosting or vps.

Reactions: fakhirali
As for the missing file, I have solved it by getting it from my server, that is the right to overwrite the data on your hosting or vps.
hello every one this script 100% working dont spam message plz read text
1.Enter any purchase code
2. Go to: admin/global/settings.php#quick_purchase_code , enter any information to activate the full feature.
Nulled by HoaBinh

1680943386890.png
I just updated, I'm at work, time for a cup of coffee is up. ^^!
Do you have raw files? for version 2.2.1 there is a display in the settings section that is not the same as the original version in the QuickAI demo. Because I've checked it.

Please see master and thanks you bro master 😊 🤝👍

bro, is it okay to replace api.txt from your server to my server ?

Do you have raw files? for version 2.2.1 there is a display in the settings section that is not the same as the original version in the QuickAI demo. Because I've checked it.

Please see master and thanks you bro master 😊 🤝👍
I checked that the original version from the developer was still using v2.2. Meanwhile, we use v.2.2.1. Maybe it makes them different.

While everything else works fine. Whenever a user tries to upgrade their plan from free to any other one. It just takes you to the transaction page with no record of payment, and it doesn't upgrade the users plan.

Anyone else tried upgrading as a user without any issues?

While everything else works fine. Whenever a user tries to upgrade their plan from free to any other one. It just takes you to the transaction page with no record of payment, and it doesn't upgrade the users plan.

I'll test it later and let you know. That said so far everything runs as it should from installation to getting the chat to work and templates up and running. Had some issues with the "AI Code" function but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Turn off trial mode on your subscription plan.

Reactions: jackblackful
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock