• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Quickad - Classified Ads CMS PHP Script

Quickad - Classified Ads CMS PHP Script v10.4 Untouched

No permission to download
Thanks @Babak . Anyone who can help us null the script please 🥺?
Open it install/index.php and replace

PHP:
if ($output['success']) {
                $step = 3;
            }
            elseif($output['error']){
                $error = $output['error'];
                $step = 2;
            }else {
                $error = "Invalid Purchase code";
                $step = 2;
            }

on this

PHP:
if ($output['success']) {
                $step = 3;
            }
            elseif($output['error']){
                $step = 3;
            }else {
                $step = 3;
            }

this will help you install the script through the installer

• Love
Reactions: Shivendra and lunar
@Mi4ok
Great, thank you for helping me, @Mi4ok. I was able to successfully install the script, but I'm currently experiencing an issue where I am unable to add admins or approve reviews etc. Whenever I attempt to save these changes, the script doesn't seem to save them and a small circle indicating that the data is being saved continues to rotate endlessly. What might be causing this problem?

@Mi4ok
Great, thank you for helping me, @Mi4ok. I was able to successfully install the script, but I'm currently experiencing an issue where I am unable to add admins or approve reviews etc. Whenever I attempt to save these changes, the script doesn't seem to save them and a small circle indicating that the data is being saved continues to rotate endlessly. What might be causing this problem?
good question. as I understand it, there is no entry in the database. Unfortunately, I do not know what this is connected with. =(it is possible (but this is not accurate), when checking the license, some other parameter is checked. I didn't pick much and took what was on the surface.

Reactions: lunar
Thanks you for your reply. What's the best thing to do right now?
you need to look at the errors in the console or on your server. if they are, it will be clear what the problem is. if not, then I don't even know what else to advise.

Reactions: lunar
@Mi4ok Could this be the error?
[Tue Feb 21 00:19:57.128183 2023] [core:crit] [pid 26205] (13)Permission denied: [client 38.218.278.114:42170] AH00529: /home/user0/public_html/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that '/home/user0/public_html/' is executable

Latest version of Quickad Classified Ads nulled would be amazing, thanks.

When installing for purchase code I added random numbers eg.1554644984464, after install u need to verify purchase code I used the same eg.1554644984464 and for email use any eg. [email protected] verifying fixes "the script doesn't seem to save them and a small circle indicating that the data is being saved continues to rotate endlessly" above post, tested on a subdomain working well so far. far. I added changes from previous posts that fixed some of the problems above.

Attachments

• quickad v10.4.zip
    47.1 MB · Views: 167
When installing for purchase code I added random numbers eg.1554644984464, after install u need to verify purchase code I used the same eg.1554644984464 and for email use any eg. [email protected] verifying fixes "the script doesn't seem to save them and a small circle indicating that the data is being saved continues to rotate endlessly" above post, tested on a subdomain working well so far. far. I added changes from previous posts that fixed some of the problems above.
Category, subcategory - add, edit, delete functions are not working. Please someone help.

Reactions: Panzacode
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock