• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Quickad - Classified Ads CMS PHP Script

Quickad - Classified Ads CMS PHP Script v10.4 Untouched

No permission to download
Did you ask @Babak and @CyberDeviL & co if it is ok to do things like this here..? Making your own rules in somebody else's forum seems a bit weird. How will this place end up if everybody should make their own rules and demands for downloading/getting passwords etc?
i will stop updates that's good njoy forum

• Haha
Reactions: Pirust
Hello everyone, I need a password to unzip the zip file, please. I look forward to

Hello everyone, I need a password to unzip the zip file, please. I look forward to
You won't have it before you have uploaded a lot of resources (9 in fact and all have to be unique)
This is a very weird rule set by the uploader. Think about it: Over 100K members and everyone that need this sh** have to upload 9 unique resources each! It would have been much more honest to say that he doesn't want to share it for free at all.

Last edited:
You won't have it before you have uploaded a lot of resources (9 in fact and all have to be unique)
This is a very weird rule set by the uploader. Think about it: Over 100K members and everyone that need this sh** have to upload 9 unique resources each! It would have been much more honest to say that he doesn't want to share it for free at all.
dear bro its my own purchase how do u feel when u see ur purchase are freely distributed every null site
u don't have any recourses yet so i hope u cannot understand how it feel when it get distributed freely every where

photo_2021-03-21_00-56-14 copy.jpg

1st of all u bring ur own recourses let it get distributed every when then i will ask is it wired/not
so bro don't comment such so bro else u buy else fulfill our upload criteria let us get urs purchased code too and let it get distributed freely

if u really feel wired so kindly don't comment on my post nor download its a humble request simply buy plz.

Babiato is a family. But unfortunately few realize this. I know how much it costs to buy an application or script and have to provide it for free. This being a family, so it has to be. Unfortunately many here do not do this. And they put passwords in their files.

1 - If you bought the script and do not want to provide it here for free as others do, then it is better not to post it here.

2 - If you bought it and want to share it with your babiato family. So, feel free to share, but without password-protecting files.

3 - Nobody forces you or will force you to share something that you don't want, do it for your own free will. But remember, if you really want to share, then it's free and heartfelt. Instead of putting protected things here so we don't have access.

4 - So I can ask you something. Why did you post something, if you really don't want us to have that thing? Either provide a password or it would be better to remove it from here because something protected with a code no longer serves us.

5 - I have already shared things here without a password. And I keep giving links to people for free. Because we are all family.

Babiato is a family. But unfortunately few realize this. I know how much it costs to buy an application or script and have to provide it for free. This being a family, so it has to be. Unfortunately many here do not do this. And they put passwords in their files.

1 - If you bought the script and do not want to provide it here for free as others do, then it is better not to post it here.

2 - If you bought it and want to share it with your babiato family. So, feel free to share, but without password-protecting files.

3 - Nobody forces you or will force you to share something that you don't want, do it for your own free will. But remember, if you really want to share, then it's free and heartfelt. Instead of putting protected things here so we don't have access.

4 - So I can ask you something. Why did you post something, if you really don't want us to have that thing? Either provide a password or it would be better to remove it from here because something protected with a code no longer serves us.

5 - I have already shared things here without a password. And I keep giving links to people for free. Because we are all family.
Well said! I have a feeling it is all about selling and not sharing. Selling nulled scripts is forbidden in the open, but what's happening via PM and other channels is another case...

• Love
Reactions: Pirust and inliadev

1 - If you bought the script and do not want to provide it here for free as others do, then it is better not to post it here.to other null site

for your querry how do u justify if ur hard earn money all get free how can u justify or stop code being distributed to make such statement is quite obvious when u dint get it

just do one thing bro upload all ur purchase script and dont keep any restriction and let it get copy where then i will ask u

do rather giving all these statement just bring your own purchase recourses

here lots of nullsite owner/ lots of telegram channel owner are there who literally copy post and some of sell

what is the point of posting free??? kindly explain

as per family goe that doesnot means u are not a part of family what u buyed u sahre and keep on sharing

• Angry
Reactions: inliadev
dear bro its my own purchase how do u feel when u see ur purchase are freely distributed every null site
u don't have any recourses yet so i hope u cannot understand how it feel when it get distributed freely every where

photo_2021-03-21_00-56-14 copy.jpg

1st of all u bring ur own recourses let it get distributed every when then i will ask is it wired/not
so bro don't comment such so bro else u buy else fulfill our upload criteria let us get urs purchased code too and let it get distributed freely

if u really feel wired so kindly don't comment on my post nor download its a humble request simply buy plz.

Friend, can you please provide the Quickad password?

So this is the END OF QUICKAD on BABIATO, it was fun while it lasted. Now we have reached the bus stop and everybody comes down here. I guess I will just upload 9 resources with passwords, so everybody will have to inbox me for the very long ramdom passwords.

After that upload, I should qualify for the PASSWORD right?

• Haha
Reactions: inliadev
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock