• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Question: Is there a WordPress booking system with an availability calendar for each product in the search results?

deo

Babiato Supporter
Babiato Lover
Oct 7, 2019
A client is asking me for something similar:

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-14 215740.jpg

As you can see, it's a booking system where you can see the available dates on a calendar for each product on the results.

Does anyone know if there is something similar on WordPress?

Appreciated.

wel there are plenty just search for it on envato and watch demos for the plugins.
https://wpamelia.com/ this plugin i am using for salons and working great for a customer of mine.

good luck

wel there are plenty just search for it on envato and watch demos for the plugins.
https://wpamelia.com/ this plugin i am using for salons and working great for a customer of mine.

good luck

Thanks for your time and response.

I already use Woocommerce Bookings and YITH Bookings on some of my sites. I've also looked for themes on ThemeForest for this feature, but none of them have it.

I'm not looking for a booking system. I'm looking for one that has this specific feature. That is, when you search for a specific booking date, each result shows the calendar availability on the results page. Like the screenshot I shared.

Any WordPress booking system will search for a date and show the available bookings without the calendar for each result on the page. You have to click on a specific one to see the calendar with the availability.

Anyway. Thanks for your time. Appreciated.

Last edited:
try this

1. WooCommerce Bookings: This is an official extension for WooCommerce, the popular WordPress e-commerce plugin. It allows you to create bookable products and services, and customers can select available dates from a calendar during the booking process.

2. WP Simple Booking Calendar: This plugin lets you create a simple availability calendar for your products or services. You can mark specific dates as available or unavailable, and the calendar will be displayed on the product pages.

3. Booking Calendar: With this plugin, you can add a booking system to your WordPress site and display an availability calendar. It supports multiple booking forms, customizable time slots, and PayPal integration.

4. MotoPress Hotel Booking: This plugin is designed specifically for hotel and accommodation bookings. It provides a comprehensive booking system with a real-time availability calendar, customizable booking forms, and various payment gateway integrations.

5. Amelia: Amelia is a feature-rich booking plugin that can be used for various businesses. It offers a calendar view to show available dates for each service or appointment, along with additional features like staff management and online payments.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock