• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Purchase Management for Perfex CRM

Purchase Management for Perfex CRM v1.3.0

No permission to download
I can't display the column headers. at the "add unit", "add commodity Group", "Sub group" window
Can you help me improve it?

Attachments

• addunit.png
    addunit.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 27
when i add an item, enter data in 2 fields "rate" and "Purchase Price".
I want to display thousand separator.
What do I need to do to make that happen?
Thanks!!
add item.png

Thanks, it works. But when i click on view pdf on purchase order or request, it is not showing the proper output, only logo is displaying in pdf.
When i try to import vendors and items via uploading excel, it is not moving to next process. it stays in the same state. can someone help!!

Thanks in advance

hello everyone
I can't send approval request to department head.
If I select an employee, the approval request will be sent to that employee.
I install it like this, it gives me an error: "Could not find approver"
Can you help me send request to department head?

Attachments

• approve.png
    approve.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
error 500 when installing (both 120 or 130 version) anyone knows how to solve?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock