• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Prophecy - An Online Game Predictior

Prophecy - An Online Betting Platform 5.1.0

No permission to download

sudoaryan

May 5, 2021
INDIA
sudoaryan.ml
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Prophecy - An Online Game Predictior - Prophecy - An Online Game Predictior

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

View attachment 72102

Short Description​

“Prophecy” is a online prediction management system. It can be used to guess the result of WorldCup / Tournament matches in a kind of prediction. The...

Read more about this resource...

thanks..
password

What is decryption key?
NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

those who think our codes are crab/sh** they should not comment on my post

if u cant jump and eat the grape its always bitter for u...strictly follow instruction else don't cum to my post all are purchase recourses

Reactions: Rean and makepe007
If your are interested in thi script you can buy form this link

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rean
If your are interested in thi script you can buy form this link
nice promotion made by you for your product selling
Registrant Organization: ICONIC SOFTWARE SOLUTION
Registrant State/Province: Uttarakhand
Registrant Country: IN

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @White Devil Bro!

Can I have the password bro I know I don't meet your minimum criteria. will you consider me for giving the password I know I didn't share much but at least I share something waiting for a positive response thanks

Regards,
Aliplease you guys should help us out I have been trying to get this script since the past 1 month

Inappropriate language
thx, pelo script não estava completamente null baixei para fins de estudo então obrigado mesmo assim. so uma dica... não fica fazendo essas coisas em forum de exigir passos para poder liberar o download.

Hello
Please I need the password to this file
I have not been posting script but I like and comment on other's post here..
Please consider and message me the encrypted password. Thanks you 😊😊☺️

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock