• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Promote Babiato's Sister Site & Earn $$$!

If you didn't know already I'd like to inform you that Babiato has a sister site - https://gpl-elite.store/

And now @TassieNZ and myself invite you to earn $$$ by promoting it.

For every GPL Elite membership that someone purchases through your referral link you will receive 20% commission on their first payment and an additional recurring 20% every time they renew!

Our Memberships range from $17 to $599 and you can view all the plans here - https://gpl-elite.store/membership/

To get started please register as an affiliate here - https://gpl-elite.store/affiliates/

NOTE: You MUST have a PayPal account to receive your affiliate commissions.

You can also share coupon code "babiato" that will give buyers a 10% recurring discount on memberships.

Commission and discounts are only valid for membership purchases and not for single item purchases.

Any questions please post below and good luck on your earnings :)
i thought babia making money using adsense as 3 million traffic per month , does site traffic goes down ?

I haven´t been active on the community as before and was wondering where the marketplace go :D

Maybe is still somewhere around here or was it move all to that sister site?

Reactions: RogerM
i thought babia making money using adsense as 3 million traffic per month , does site traffic goes down ?
Adsense seems to hate us right now!

So if we want to support Babiato we would go to the sister site to register yes ? Otherwise staying here is nice too.

So if we want to support Babiato we would go to the sister site to register yes ? Otherwise staying here is nice too.
Yes, you can use both - all good :)

Reactions: mrkidding
i have a membership in the sister website but most of the themes i downloaded are not updated to the latest version, and i can't find a way to notify the uploader which is a huge issue

i have a membership in the sister website but most of the themes i downloaded are not updated to the latest version, and i can't find a way to notify the uploader which is a huge issue
Send an email to [email protected] with your issues.

Reactions: jojo93
this is a nice website, but still it seems you living in the past, because of only PAYPAL... many countries do not accept anymore paypal (because they simply corrupt and unreliable) AND EXPENSIVE! use wise.com, crypto whatever.. NOT PAYPAL big NO NO, get free banks , cheap fast and reliable and THE FUTURE, only I$%^& ...use paypal lol

My question is about updating, of the themes and plugins,
Do you have your own plugins to update those themes and plugins automatically , or we need to download the new one to replace the old version ?>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock