• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PressFly - Monetized Articles System

PressFly - Monetized Articles System 3.2.0

No permission to download
I'm still getting the 500 error straight when loading the page. It's not even loading the install page for the database
did you install version 3.1.0? it should work, if you have successfully installed version 3.1.0, the next step is to upload and extract the file version 3.2.0 to the root directory and replace it

did you install version 3.1.0? it should work, if you have successfully installed version 3.1.0, the next step is to upload and extract the file version 3.2.0 to the root directory and replace it
The installation of 3.1.0 is not successful for me.

I tried it this way. After loading 3.2.0 and updating the database at the request of the script, prompted to enter a personal token and purchase code. It is not clear what to enter. In 3.1.0 you could enter a random value, but here, when I write something the script writes that there was a general error.

1675993869823.png

Please Update !

Version 3.3.0 - (3 February 2023)
- Fixed: Error "500" when installing with some PHP versions.
- Improved: Remove accents from the article slug
- Other improvements and minor bug fixes

Version 3.2.0 - (3 January 2023)
- Added: [Most wanted feature] Ability to show AdLinkFly short links within PressFly articles.
- Added: Require PHP 8.1
- Added: Members can delete draft articles
- Added: PHPMailer to send emails via SMTP, Sendmail,
- Improved: the script no longer requires putenv and getenv PHP functions
- Improved: disable the article submit button after submitting the form
- Fixed: Error when a user changes his password from the member area
- Fixed: Referral earnings are not displayed correctly on the member dashboard

Please Anyone With Update Version 3.3.0

Version 3.3.0 - (3 February 2023)
- Fixed: Error "500" when installing with some PHP versions.
- Improved: Remove accents from the article slug

Pls let me know if it is 3.3 or not, I download it somewhere and I upload it to my site. I don't know how I can trigger the update

Attachments

• pressfly-3.3.zip
    27 MB · Views: 12
They could null, it's version 3.3.0.

Attachments

• codecanyon-pressfly-write-articles-and-get-paid.zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 6
ERROR 500 SIMPLE SOLUTION
there are HTACCESS file
delete .htaccess
and rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess

here is the perfectly working 3.3

1 issue when click POST it shows 500 error even article post done.

Attachments

• PressFly.zip
    27.2 MB · Views: 5
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock