• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
codekeyy.JPG

Did anyone succeed in installing this script? It just generates a new key every time you press "proceed" and never goes beyond that point.

does anyone have latest untouched version ? i have problem with updatecontroller and need latest files

i read from official comment say " Please download a fresh package from codecanyon and then to update. We have fixed this issue in soft update last night. "

I upload the clean Premium URL Shortener File,... Fresh from codecanyon, unttouched, and not NULLED....
I have an issue,.. why my purchase code are not taken, can anyone help me?
For everyone, who work on plesk server,.. an Followsystemlinks are not aloud, i have the solution,.. let me know,.. many people get error 500,.. loook at your error logs,.. if followsystelinks apache not aloud, write me

here the code
@Babak please verify if everything is okay?

This is the ready 6.0 Version

yukafreak this version is untouched 6.0

Reactions: yukafreak
codekeyy.JPG

Did anyone succeed in installing this script? It just generates a new key every time you press "proceed" and never goes beyond that point.

im trying fresh install because update not working for me and working no error in 1st try using SetupController.zip

yukafreak this version is untouched 6.0
thanks for answer but its doesnt work for me, already using updatecontroller from untouched v6.1 posting here not working too,

well i guess need new zip because author confirm it was bug

im trying fresh install because update not working for me and working no error in 1st try using SetupController.zip

thanks for answer but its doesnt work for me, already using updatecontroller from untouched v6.1 posting here not working too,

well i guess need new zip because author confirm it was bug
I adapted some things here in the code. see for us if they succeed in installing the application with this file.

*Please replace it in source: /app/controllers.
*have version 6.1 installed

Here for me it worked perfectly.

no viruses or exploits:
Virus Total

Reactions: lucasvalle
Can someone please share with me the nulled version of this script? The pone I downloaded here is asking for an activation key and won't work with any key I feed it.

I want to provide all service for free, that's why I disabled premium module. But User's not seeing 'BioLinks' in menu ? Can anyone please give me a solution?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock