• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Powerfull Exchange System Pro

Powerfull Exchange System Pro v3.2.8

No permission to download
But how do I do that ? And how can I edit it on my website or place the changes on my website, in which php file is the change placed or made?

But how do I do that ? And how can I edit it on my website or place the changes on my website, in which php file is the change placed or made?

It is deref.net your website?

Reactions: Babak
my test website is https://jombaz.com/MsTPro

install the script and when you make the option of traffic exchange or any option to earn coins within the popup it is right and that advertising banner appears and I want to change it as indicated in the image

You cannot answer to a simple question how can you imagine that someone will have the patience to explain you something about coding?

I answered in the simplest way indicating which is my website I do not see a problem in that
and I'm not asking you to have the patience to explain the encoding to me, I was just asking if I can edit that option of the banner and I wanted to know in which of the files the change can be made
PS: I speak Spanish only that I am using a translator

I told you to login to deref.net dashboard and remove the ads from the script.

You asked me how to do it.

Then I asked you if deref.net is your site.

You replied with what?

Hence the patience needed.

And that means you cannot remove the ads from deref.net

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
ok perfect that's what i wanted to know
I thought it was linked to some file which could be modified to change the code of rights and be able to use mine
Thanks for the answer and don't be mad please ;)

• Love
Reactions: Mr G and TassieNZ
And that means you cannot remove the ads from deref.net
ok perfect that's what i wanted to know
I thought it was linked to some file which could be modified to change the code of rights and be able to use mine
Thanks for the answer and don't be mad please ;)
Group hug now! :ROFLMAO:

I replied that my test website is https://jombaz.com/MsTPro
that means I don't own deref.net
Hello, i think you should use dereferer site to internal on the admin setting. go to admin panel -> setting -> general setting "see on other setting choose dereferer system to internal.
since the deref.net is external script with additional purchase you should buy the srcipt, install on your server then you can changes the banner to your adsense account

Hello, i think you should use dereferer site to internal on the admin setting. go to admin panel -> setting -> general setting "see on other setting choose dereferer system to internal.
since the deref.net is external script with additional purchase you should buy the srcipt, install on your server then you can changes the banner to your adsense account
Thanks for the answer I just made the change to internal and it worked, the only bad thing is that I would have liked the transition to be slow as with the service and I can add my advertising

Hello... :) How to setup Mining options in this section -
Connect to your CashMining Website
?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock