• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.10

No permission to download
Babak updated Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.5.0 Nulled

Download Porto v6.5.0 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled Free
v6.5.0 (Sep 26th.2022)

+ New: Compatibility with Gutenberg Full Site Editing(FSE) provided since Wordpress 5.8
+ New: Added usage data sharing feature
+ New: Added Elementor Business Consulting 5 Demo
+ New: Added WPBakery Business Consulting 5 Demo
+ New: Added Elementor Shop 1 Demo using Soft Mode
+ New: Added WPBakery Shop 1 Demo using Soft Mode
+ New: Added Elementor Shop 2 Demo using Soft Mode
+ New: Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello guys I'm getting this error when I try to import the construction demo, I tried in Standard and alternate mode. It's the version 6.5.0 Screenshot_7.jpg

Hello guys I'm getting this error when I try to import the construction demo, I tried in Standard and alternate mode. It's the version 6.5.0 Screenshot_7.jpg
I had also some issues with importing demo with the latest update. Download the previous version, import your content and then do the update. hope this will work for you

I had also some issues with importing demo with the latest update. Download the previous version, import your content and then do the update. hope this will work for you
Hey! Hi! Do you have a link to the previous version? because I'm not able to download the demo either! Thank You

I first installed the following version 6.4.1 and from here I imported the demo I wanted, after the import I updated the theme and the plugins to the latest version. This is How I managed to get the demo's installed.

Hey! Hi! Do you have a link to the previous version? because I'm not able to download the demo either! Thank You

1665514994260.png
Version 6.2.3 above!

1665515297513.png

Version 6.5.0 above!

Both with failed purchase code to import theme demos, could you help?

Did you find any solution to the problem?

Hi every one. Very thankfull for THE PORTO WORDPRESS THEME.
BUT i urently need latest version.

Can anyone share Porto WP Theme version 6.5.1 ?
Very much apreciated

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

Reactions: Stavros and chezzz
Hi! Dear Colleagues, just reporting the following:

When trying to install the theme porto 6.5.0 I could not download the demo in my case SHOP 21 as described in other previous posts, when downloading the REV 6.4.0 PORTO THEME, I was able to download and configure my website, and then I downloaded the PORTO version today THEME 6.5.1 and install everything by overwriting the plugins first and then the template and so far everything is working fine.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Is there any chance to update mirrored demo content files from original license server? New demos are not included in the fake remote server. Also contents of existing demos updated in 6.5.0 version

Babak updated Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.5.2

Download Porto v6.5.2 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled Free
v6.5.2 (Oct 27th.2022)

- Added: Compatibility WooCommerce 7.0.0.
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder plugin to 6.10.0.
- Fixed: Transportation demo import not working properly.
- Fixed: Rank Math SEO plugin setup wizard not working properly.
- Fixed: Rank Math SEO plugin not working properly with Porto WPBakery backend page builder.
- Fixed: WooCommerce 1C Data Exchange plugin no working properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
Hi everyone,
Quick question, whenever I try to update my theme (the current is Porto 6.4.0), immediately my website crashes. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure any server-side content (like downloading additional demos) is NOT going to be something that can be nulled. There is a check on the server side. To get that content you'll have to either buy it, or convince someone else who has a legit license to download and capture the demos you wanted.

• Sad
Reactions: kvaleirus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohit584
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock