• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Popup Plugin for WordPress & Popup Editor - Master Popups for Email Subscription

Popup Plugin for WordPress & Popup Editor - Master Popups for Email Subscription v3.8.7

No permission to download
how to null
Edit the file includes/class-ajax.php and find the function update_plugin_status which starts around line 613. After the line:
PHP:
$return = array();
add this:
PHP:
$temp_data = array("purchase_code" => "makeup-a-purchase-code-here","domain" => "google.com","ip" => "8.8.8.8","user_name" => "Mr Blobby","user_email" => "[email protected]","supported_until" => "2046-12-31T00:00:00+11:00","type" => "Regular License", "item_id" => "20142807","created_at" => "2018-12-12 12:12:12","updated_at" => date("Y-m-d H:i:s")); $return['success'] = true; $xbox = xbox_get( $this->plugin->arg( 'xbox_ids', 'settings' ) ); if( $type == 'activation' )
update_option( 'mpp-plugin-status', $temp_data );
$xbox->set_field_value( 'activation-status', 'on' );
} else{
$return['local_deactivation'] = true;
delete_option( 'mpp-plugin-status' );
$xbox->set_field_value( 'activation-status', 'off' ); } wp_send_json( $return );{
Now edit the file class-functions.php and in the function, url_to_domain add this to the start of the function code:
PHP:
return true;
In the same file find the function get_site_domain and add this to the start of the function code:
PHP:
return "google.com";
Now use any details to activate the plugin.

Reactions: babai467
Babak updated Master Popups - WordPress Popup Plugin for Email Subscription with a new update entry:

Master Popups v2.8.6

Download Master Popups v2.8.6 - WordPress Popup Plugin for Email Subscription Nulled Free
Version 2.8.6 (04 May 2019)
For Nulling CHeck Here
https://babia.to/threads/master-pop...for-email-subscription.1734/page-4#post-39131

• Added – 2 new icon tools for Visual Editor (Distribute vertically and Distribute horizontally).
  • Update – The code was modified to improve the performance.
  • Fixed – Fixed a problem in the admin generated in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey bro, thank you for the update and all the value you give!
But after installing and activating the plugin, it just does not appear on my website at all.

I have already tried to deactivate all the plugins and changing the theme but still it just doesn't appear on the left side of my Admin Panel.

I would greatly appreciate if you could assist me with this. Thank you in advance!

Attaching screenshots for a proof of a plugin activation and the missing field in the Admin Panel.

Hey bro, thank you for the update and all the value you give!
But after installing and activating the plugin, it just does not appear on my website at all.

I have already tried to deactivate all the plugins and changing the theme but still it just doesn't appear on the left side of my Admin Panel.

I would greatly appreciate if you could assist me with this. Thank you in advance!

Attaching screenshots for a proof of a plugin activation and the missing field in the Admin Panel.

I believe it is working bro, since I haven't had any problems with other files from here.
I was just wondering why it may not be working with my current installation...

But thanks. I'll keep trying to figure it out.

I believe it is working bro, since I haven't had any problems with other files from here.
I was just wondering why it may not be working with my current installation...

But thanks. I'll keep trying to figure it out.
it depends on a lot of things
wordpress version or bad install
try use ftp

Thanks again.

But I've managed to find the issue.

I'm using a multisite network and activating all plugins directly from the Multisite Dashboard - it doesn't work like this here. This plugin should be activated for each particular website separately, without using the "Network Activate" function.

Posting it here so it can be helpful if anyone encounters the same issue.

Reactions: Babak
Hi, Seem you can´t change position, choose size pop, and when you import template and update, you lost all and can´t change positon text again. it´s why i see in my tests. Tx for all work Babak.

Hi, Seem you can´t change position, choose size pop, and when you import template and update, you lost all and can´t change positon text again. it´s why i see in my tests. Tx for all work Babak.
can u please test on live version

I did it Babak. I test new test wordpress develop online (not local) for test plugins. The same. I update the plugin, and the same. MasterPopuv VS Thrive leads= your opinion¿? need a very good system pop for a new project. I´m dudes

Hi Babak. Seem activate not running/working now and same problem we comment one day together, When you edit pop, blocking and can´t change position text again. Edit one pop up to test it if you have time, just curious if you have same problem. Hace nice day.

the latest version is asking for a license key and some features are disabled. Can someone help on this?

Babak updated Master Popups - WordPress Popup Plugin for Email Subscription with a new update entry:

Master Popups v2.9.8

Download Master Popups v2.9.8 - WordPress Popup Plugin for Email Subscription Nulled Free
Version 2.9.8 (22 September 2019)

• Added – Added New +15 Notifications Bars Pack.
  • Fixed – Fixed small bug in General Settings.
  • Added – New “IP option” for debug mode.
  • Fixed – Fixed “Drip” Integration. Small problem related to Campaigns.
  • Fixed – Fixed “Push page down” option for Notifications Bar.
  • Added – Class attribute for popups.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi I try to nulled this version with solution babak code but have message "internal server error"

I put it like your recommandations of BB.

class function:

Code:
  public static function url_to_domain( $url, $length = 50 ){
        return true;

}
    /*
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Current site domain
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    */
    public static function get_site_domain(){
        return "google.com";

}

Class ajax

Code:
public function update_plugin_status( $argumentos ){
           if( ! is_admin() || ! $this->is_valid_nonce( 'xbox_ajax_nonce' ) ){
            die();

$return = array();
     $temp_data = array("purchase_code" => "makeup-a-purchase-code-here","domain" => "google.com","ip" => "8.8.8.8","user_name" => "Mr Blobby","user_email" =>
         "[email protected]","supported_until" => "2046-12-31T00:00:00+11:00","type" => "Regular License", "item_id" => "20142807","created_at" => "2018-12-12 12:12:12","updated_at" =>
         date("Y-m-d H:i:s")); $return['success'] = true; $xbox = xbox_get( $this->plugin->arg( 'xbox_ids', 'settings' ) ); if( $type == 'activation' )
        update_option( 'mpp-plugin-status', $temp_data );
        $xbox->set_field_value( 'activation-status', 'on' );

} else{
        $return['local_deactivation'] = true;
        delete_option( 'mpp-plugin-status' );
        $xbox->set_field_value( 'activation-status', 'off' );
        }
        wp_send_json( $return );

$return['success'] = false;
        $return['local_deactivation'] = false;
        $type = $_POST['type'];
        $domain = Functions::get_site_domain();
        if( $type == 'deactivation' ){
            $domain = trim( $_POST['domain'] );
        }
        $email = filter_var( $_POST['email'], FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL ) ? trim( $_POST['email'] ) : '[email protected]';
        $data = array(
            'user_name' => trim( $_POST['user_name'] ),
            //'api_key' => trim( $_POST['api_key'] ),//Api key is deprecated
            'purchase_code' => trim( $_POST['purchase_code'] ),
            'user_email' => $email,
            'domain' => $domain,
            'ip' => $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'],
            'item_id' => $this->plugin->arg( 'item_id' ),
        );
        $irondev = new IronDev();

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock