• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please suggest best control panel for VPS server (4gb RAM and 2vcpu)

Your budget was 5$, Plesk is ~8$...why be cheap on stuff that matters?
Web development is not just hosting, there's more expenses most of the time.
ya my budget was 5$... but i got free panel with all required features and support also with panel developer free of cost... i used support for Fastpanel and i got reply in minutes (used 4 times) and they solved issues.... so i dropped plan to invest money in paid Control panel... if i will not satisfied with Fastpanel... i will go with Paid panel... i tried many free control panels... in cyber panel wp rocket plugin not working properly... and other panel also some complication for me... but i feel this fastpanel is easy and simple to add sites and creating ssl certificate and NGNIX also ....

ya my budget was 5$... but i got free panel with all required features and support also with panel developer free of cost... i used support for Fastpanel and i got reply in minutes (used 4 times) and they solved issues.... so i dropped plan to invest money in paid Control panel... if i will not satisfied with Fastpanel... i will go with Paid panel... i tried many free control panels... in cyber panel wp rocket plugin not working properly... and other panel also some complication for me... but i feel this fastpanel is easy and simple to add sites and creating ssl certificate and NGNIX also ....
please use cyberpanel it free and speedup your vps because it using lightspeed webserver or directadmin free from my post

Reactions: Indiweb

Well, if you're happy with it that's all that matters.

For me, plesk (i can't believe i'm standing by them, but ok) is a expense as the server itself.
What's the point in having a great car if you don't the have fuel for it?

And btw, you can have Plesk Web Host edition for free, directly from them.

I've used cyberpanel and didn't like it much. Probably didn't spend enough time on it.

• Love
Well, if you're happy with it that's all that matters.

For me, plesk (i can't believe i'm standing by them, but ok) is a expense as the server itself.
What's the point in having a great car if you don't the have fuel for it?

And btw, you can have Plesk Web Host edition for free, directly from them.

I've used cyberpanel and didn't like it much. Probably didn't spend enough time on it.
How can i get free Plesk Web host edition from plesk? how many domains i can add with free plesk?

How can i get free Plesk Web host edition from plesk? how many domains i can add with free plesk?

Go to their site and use the trial they offer.
All you have to do is create a new account every 14 days.

Yes, boring, but you have access to the best version of Plesk with unlimited domains.

I've used this for months and i've seen someone else here who did the same.

• Haha
Go to their site and use the trial they offer.
All you have to do is create a new account every 14 days.

Yes, boring, but you have access to the best version of Plesk with unlimited domains.

I've used this for months and i've seen someone else here who did the same.
Great.... perfect.... ok i will try in future... at this time , i m using fastpanel .... and looking great.... and Fastpanel support team also fast.... replied in minutes all time. previously i bought plesk licence...but this year wanted to change due to cost. so using different free panel, now i m fix with fastpanel....

Great.... perfect.... ok i will try in future... at this time , i m using fastpanel .... and looking great.... and Fastpanel support team also fast.... replied in minutes all time. previously i bought plesk licence...but this year wanted to change due to cost. so using different free panel, now i m fix with fastpanel....
is the loading speed and resource usage is good in fastpanel?

i hardly need a free panel now. because cyberpanel doesn't allow me to install on 4GB ram instance on AWS!

is there anyway to install cyberpanel free version on a 4GB ram instance on AWS?

please let me know it should be helpful.

is the loading speed and resource usage is good in fastpanel?

i hardly need a free panel now. because cyberpanel doesn't allow me to install on 4GB ram instance on AWS!

is there anyway to install cyberpanel free version on a 4GB ram instance on AWS?

please let me know it should be helpful.
Yes , u can install cyberpanel free version on 4gb Ram VPS...
In Fastpanel, loading speed and resourse usage is good... U can try... I m already using Fastpanel... And i m happy with this panel... Because they provide support free of cost...

• Love
Reactions: Genie
@Indiweb
is fastpanel support SubDomains?
there is no clarity on it while searching on their forum. that's why asking here.

Yes...fastpanel Supports sub domains... I have 1 sub domain ....
then i'm going to check with it. and if you have time can you please guide me the sub domain process clearly? it will be helpful for me. there is some confusion with path and subdomain creation that's why asking.

thanks in advance

then i'm going to check with it. and if you have time can you please guide me the sub domain process clearly? it will be helpful for me. there is some confusion with path and subdomain creation that's why asking.

thanks in advance
Ok... I will guide... Its simple... Just click on add website and enter sub domain , it will create everything... Just msg ,when u stuck any place..

• Love
Ok... I will guide... Its simple... Just click on add website and enter sub domain , it will create everything... Just msg ,when u stuck any place..
sure. just created fastpanel in one instance. facing some IP pointing issues. if I face any issues I'll message you

sure. just created fastpanel in one instance. facing some IP pointing issues. if I face any issues I'll message you
Ok... Msg me... I will check... And login in fastpanel site and create support ticket... Control panel Developer will reply with solution...

• Love
Ok... Msg me... I will check... And login in fastpanel site and create support ticket... Control panel Developer will reply with solution...
thank you for sure i'll contact you in 2 days.
setting up other client sites in cyberpanel instance as of now. bit stressful to complete these works now.

not concentrating to fix fastpanel as of now. because out of time and stress in work. I'll be free in one or 2 days. then I'll sit and fix this with your help!

thanks for your response <3

you can use https://www.myvestacp.com is ported from vesta and more secure and stabil i am using on 2 vps and no problem. Reverse proxy nginx and php-fpm with multi version. This has very small footprint. Installation is very easy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock